UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teach me how to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaScrew987

Wanderer
Re: Teach me how to fight.

Step #1 get a concealed weapon license
Step #2 Fuck their Shit up
Step #3 Burn their House Down
Step #4 Kill them
Step #5 Video tape this and put it on youtube
Step #6 Flee the Country

lol

Either that or a swift blow to either collar bones will put their arm out of commission. Kidney Shots work well too. You won't earn any style points but they won't fuck with you when they can't move their arms and they piss blood for a month.

Phobea

Wanderer

Get out your +1 mace and swing it full fucking pelt into the side of their fucking faces!

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

ManaScrew987 said:
Either that or a swift blow to either collar bones will put their arm out of commission. Kidney Shots work well too. You won't earn any style points but they won't fuck with you when they can't move their arms and they piss blood for a month.
Don't fuck around with the collar bone unless you're in serious trouble. There are major arteries that can be severed if you break the collar bone and could cause internal bleeding and eventually death. So don't go casually breaking collar bones just because you can.

Did you whoop their asses Black Thunder? We need updates, hehe.

Smo

Sorceror

Yeah Ceb is right we need some updates on how our boy is doin out on his field right now

Code Blue

Knight

if you are going to fight.. Do not throw one punch and stop. FUCKING BEAT THE PISS OUT OF HIM.

There is no such thing as a fair fight.

I grew up with 3 older brothers, and one of them grew up boxing.

As far as technique.. Kicking works great. Kick at the legs and when they step back blast them in the face. Repeat until his sorry ass runs or gets knocked out.

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

If you're fighting outnumbered, try to focus on one guy as much as possible. Once you knock one fucker out, they'll probably all back down; and if not, now you're fighting against one less dude.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

LKP;1506226 said:
If you're fighting outnumbered, try to focus on one guy as much as possible. Once you knock one fucker out, they'll probably all back down; and if not, now you're fighting against one less dude.
Too much movie watching for you.

If more than one, try to hit as many of them as possible as quickly as possible. Many people, especially younger ones, will be done after one punch to the chops. If you're going against multiple people either be aggressive as hell or run away. I was just going to leave LKP's post alone, but for some reason I can see you actually valuing some of this advice and trying to focus on one guy in a group will just get you knocked the fuck out and probably stomped when his friend taps your chin and you didn't even see it coming. Or you're fighting one and another comes from behind and grabs your arms or neck, then you're fucked.

One -> Throat Punch

More than One -> Go Apeshit

Keep your chin against your chest.

this is bt's father and hes in the hospital from a streetfight two days ago.

i hope you're all happy.

No seriously though, thanks for the tips. I've asked some great fighters,
been working out, studying several styles of Ju-Jitsu, ect.

The one thing that always worried me about fighting people were that I didn't want to hurt them; I've always held back. Unfortunately, the thoughts weren't mutual, so the few fights that I were in, came out even, even though I should have won.

Still though, feel free to continue posting your tips or styles. :gay:

fonis

Knight

Start calling them a bitch, pull the gun out, cock it, put it back in your pocket but keep your finger on the trigger, finish calling them a bitch, start insulting their mother, take the gun out, shoot them, finish insulting their mother.

owned irl?

GradGT

Sorceror

SouthSideSteve;1506950 said:
get a gun

thats a great idea, that way you can turn what could have been a harmless endeavor into manslaughter. always thinking! in your case though, i hope your take your own advice, get a gun, and then shoot yourself in the teeth with it and improve the gene pool of all mankind!

You're tall and skinny? Well that usually means you have a long reach and you're fast. Don't punch in the balls ( you don't wanna be known as the guy that fights that way). time you're shots and remember body shots hurt like hell so you don't always have to hit in the face. Use you're speed and you're reach to take an advantage.

Smo

Sorceror

Black Thunder;1506822 said:
this is bt's father and hes in the hospital from a streetfight two days ago.

i hope you're all happy.

No seriously though, thanks for the tips. I've asked some great fighters,
been working out, studying several styles of Ju-Jitsu, ect.

The one thing that always worried me about fighting people were that I didn't want to hurt them; I've always held back. Unfortunately, the thoughts weren't mutual, so the few fights that I were in, came out even, even though I should have won.

Still though, feel free to continue posting your tips or styles. :gay:

lol when i read that i thoguht to myself "oh fuck is he ok?"

I think I'm primarily going to go for joint locks.

I'll be using punches when people like to box. Not to mention, because of my long legs, I've been practicing kicking for years. (My roundhouse kicks are actually pretty good. Not that I'd try to knock someout out like Chuck Norris in a fight, LOL.)

But once people try ground pound, I try to force them onto their back, (Or, if I can an opening, Japanese Ju-Jitsu,) to get them in a position to do a joint lock.

Hopefully you guys won't have to hear about my fight, but if it comes to that, then go grab some popcorn. xD

By the way, smo, I added you on Myspace as Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.