UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teach me how to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raf

Wanderer
Re: Teach me how to fight.

LoL
This thread has turned out to be funny as hell
Im supised that no one replied to Ozzy remark about raping them and taping it.
Thats some pretty sick Prison shit man...

Kitchen_;1499473 said:
Make some IRL bolas, punch a dummy for a while till you feel your tactics are up to 30-40ish, then bring about 10 bolas with you, throw them at your opponent (aim high) and you should be able to punch him in the face when he's off his feet and on the floor due to a severe blow to the head.

You're made of face and win.

wkstrm

Lord

Raf;1499599 said:
LoL

because we all know that doing that is the ultimate victory! no need to comment.

best piece of advice i can offer: don't take combat instructions from people on the Internet.

get your parents to enroll you in karate class or something if you wanna learn self defense.

My experience with karate showed me that it barely helps.

People don't want to sit there and box/throw kicks and punches back and forth. My experience shows that they like to tackle you and ram you in the face when you're on the ground.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Raf;1499599 said:
LoL

Well, i'm a pretty sick person :D

Oh and Underwater ape, if you wanna learn how to fight he should not master karate, Vale Tudo or Krav Maga is waaay better...
Besides, from the little i've read from this thread we have just given him advice how to act in a fight, and minor things to think of.

mr_furious

Wanderer

Any type of karate or boxing is pretty much useless
I fight in the xfs and what works is wrestling and ground and pound.

but the best way to fight is experience and dont be afraid to get hit.
if some dude chucks a jab at you and you jump back or throw your hands in front of your face your gonna catch a hook.
just brawl with your buddies dont try and hurt each other but try and help each other

AEIownU

Wanderer

dude i think it was top notch who said it.. but u get a good hit right square in the nose and lip and they will tear up like automatically due to their nerves and muscle reflex..
they will be stunned at the very least, that's when start just swinging and owning them.

also a good lick to the jaw will knock them out :-D

GradGT

Sorceror

there's a difference between knowing how to fight and knowing how to win a fight.

willpower is one of the number one factors involved. lots of people will want to give up as soon as they get hit and realize you're serious business and not gonna be an easy pushover. don't let that happen to you, a lot of fights can be won even if it feels like you're losing at first.

as far as martial arts, karate and kung fu are pretty much useless unless you do them for a really really long time, however kickboxing can give you some immediate results. i hear jiujitsu is good to know but i havent done it yet so i cant speak on it.

as far as kicking someone in the balls, it doesn't work, when you have an adrenaline rush you do not even feel a kick to the balls until it's over (believe me ive been kicked in the balls many times and it will not immediately end a fight) so don't do it. you'll probably catch a beating and at very least show that you're scared.

for street fights, the best thing is to hit fast hit hard and show no fear. since most people starting fights aren't real fighters, they'll lose their will to fight as soon as they realize you're serious and aren't gonna get pushed around.

of course the best action is always to avoid fighting on the street cause it can result in lots of bad things. a guy i know is dead now because he got in a fight on the street with an off duty US marshall, my friend won the fight so the US marshall shot him. now he's dead, over a street fight. so it's always best to avoid it, be peaceful, save your fighting for a controlled environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.