UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sup

Yo Parliament, whenever someone googles my name they will see this disgraceful picture of you. When I become president of the world, all will know that I drowned your decapitated head with my urine.

So hows the shard doing anyways? Is my Rikomi-hybrid account still banned? Do my korean friends still play? Does Heavy Smoker still suck at 5x? Hows the 5x scene, anyone I know still play? Talk of New York and Sig?
no one 5x anymore buddy. I remember 5xing you a lot when they reset the boards and always fun. wish you the best take care

sssuuu

Knight
no one 5x anymore buddy. I remember 5xing you a lot when they reset the boards and always fun. wish you the best take care

If the boards ever get reset again we could bring back 5x! Man they never throw 5x mage events and nobody wants to do 5x ever :/ well not late at night at least :/

Come back Rikomi and stomp me into the ground again so I rage lol

*Rides away on an emu*

Even if I did come back, I dont have a 5x character nor do I have regs. Making my macros again would be a pain in the arse too... although I did give them to a few people. I wonder if someone still has it.

amtothepm

Knight

Yo Parliament, whenever someone googles my name they will see this disgraceful picture of you. When I become president of the world, all will know that I drowned your decapitated head with my urine.

So hows the shard doing anyways? Is my Rikomi-hybrid account still banned? Do my korean friends still play? Does Heavy Smoker still suck at 5x? Hows the 5x scene, anyone I know still play? Talk of New York and Sig?

Hello amtothepm. The only way I would play again is if UOG has...

1. a working dueling system
2. a working sallos
3. 5x duels doesn't require regs
4. A character is made for me that has 5x GM skills + anatomy and whatever the 7th one was.

Sorry if that sounds gross, I'm not looking for special treatment. Those are just the honest parameters that I need for UOG to be enjoyable to me. I cannot invest the time otherwise.

I hear Ryan & Krrios is active and doing updates, great news! Ya'll do need to advertise too. New gamers aren't aware of how awesome UO is. I feel like a popular twitch streamer playing your shard could do wonders for you guys. Just look at the success of Stardew Valley. Best of luck to you guys!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I would be willing to give one of my account to @Rikomi-2.0 that would have a character skilled up and ready to play. Not too sure what skill you need, but I might have a character that has the skills you need.

I know I don't have any Alchy, but from what I understand, you don't need alchy to 5x so I might have a char somewhere that would be ready for you to use if you like.

Unfortunately, I can't do shit about the Dueling system, Sallos, and the regs free duel.

crikey

Sorceror
I would be willing to give one of my account to @Rikomi-2.0 that would have a character skilled up and ready to play. Not too sure what skill you need, but I might have a character that has the skills you need.

I know I don't have any Alchy, but from what I understand, you don't need alchy to 5x so I might have a char somewhere that would be ready for you to use if you like.

Unfortunately, I can't do shit about the Dueling system, Sallos, and the regs free duel.
Hot damn what an offer!

^^^Rikomis #1 fan right chere ^^^

crikey

Sorceror
5X-----------
Rikomi vs heavy smoker vs raerae vs spooj vs shingami vs amtothepm vs coolbeans vs madeincanada vs neonwhistle vs sssuuu---------

Rank them best to worst if you can

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
IDC who is better and who isn't, watching 5X Duel was simply entertaining to me, thus why I always watched Rikomi when I had a chance :)

TRADE MAN

Squire
Hello amtothepm. The only way I would play again is if UOG has...

1. a working dueling system
2. a working sallos
3. 5x duels doesn't require regs
4. A character is made for me that has 5x GM skills + anatomy and whatever the 7th one was.

Sorry if that sounds gross, I'm not looking for special treatment. Those are just the honest parameters that I need for UOG to be enjoyable to me. I cannot invest the time otherwise.

I hear Ryan & Krrios is active and doing updates, great news! Ya'll do need to advertise too. New gamers aren't aware of how awesome UO is. I feel like a popular twitch streamer playing your shard could do wonders for you guys. Just look at the success of Stardew Valley. Best of luck to you guys!
I would be glad to hook you up with a skill ball and stock for pvp. I can also get you a house if need be. Might as well come play now and wear some rust off because Sallos, leader board fixes and etc is all in the works. It's kind of the "calm before the storm". Make sure to get "slack". That's where you can chat with Ryan and Krrios.