UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sup

Yo Parliament, whenever someone googles my name they will see this disgraceful picture of you. When I become president of the world, all will know that I drowned your decapitated head with my urine.

So hows the shard doing anyways? Is my Rikomi-hybrid account still banned? Do my korean friends still play? Does Heavy Smoker still suck at 5x? Hows the 5x scene, anyone I know still play? Talk of New York and Sig?

Accounts were unbanned. Heavy still sucks at every aspect. Talk of new York and sign been gone. Shard is nothing but wands, ganks, and automated hotkeys. Hardly anyone will duel because they can't use their wands and don't want people to see how bad they really are.

Code Blue

Knight

Yo Parliament, whenever someone googles my name they will see this disgraceful picture of you. When I become president of the world, all will know that I drowned your decapitated head with my urine.

So hows the shard doing anyways? Is my Rikomi-hybrid account still banned? Do my korean friends still play? Does Heavy Smoker still suck at 5x? Hows the 5x scene, anyone I know still play? Talk of New York and Sig?

Yo good to see ya rikomi.

Wish you would of came back one month earlier I missed ur 5x duels

I'm not coming back... just wanted to see whats up. I googled Rikomi today and that picture was there so it reminded me of UOG. Who are you again Code Blue? Not being a dick but I can't remember forum names. Yeah Boom I lost 1 account, but I had more ;) there was no deal to quit. Hope everyone is doing great, miss you all... best wishes :) <3