UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quick and Easy - Updates for early 2016

crikey

Sorceror
After the way peyton and the broncs dismantled my new england patriots ( :( )
I wouldnt be suprised to see them win.

They played a good game last week, they had a nice defense

I hope they lose tho.

I like seeing Manning at the end of a losing championship game, always crying: keeps the helmet on at the end of the game to mask his shame LOL

Back to the shard, it's good to be back ;)

Please excuse the question, but I have to ask, what rekindled your interest in Hybrid? Obviously I know UOGamers, Hybrid and everything is an awesome venture which deserves attention, so pardon me if I come off a bit skeptical and cynical. It is wonderful to have you back, and see Hybrid may be on the path to getting the attention it so sorely deserves, but it has been about a year that we've seen hide nor hair of you. Are there any assurances you can give us that we're not just getting our hopes up, and that you won't disappear on us again?

Please do not take this as criticism, its genuine curiosity.

Once again, great to have you back, but the question has been bothering me since your reappearance, what exactly is it that brought you back?

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Please excuse the question, but I have to ask, what rekindled your interest in Hybrid? Obviously I know UOGamers, Hybrid and everything is an awesome venture which deserves attention, so pardon me if I come off a bit skeptical and cynical. It is wonderful to have you back, and see Hybrid may be on the path to getting the attention it so sorely deserves, but it has been about a year that we've seen hide nor hair of you. Are there any assurances you can give us that we're not just getting our hopes up, and that you won't disappear on us again?

Please do not take this as criticism, its genuine curiosity.

Once again, great to have you back, but the question has been bothering me since your reappearance, what exactly is it that brought you back?

Krrios.

For the longest time he and I have discussed rekindling, but we just never have had the right time. I either had babies or he was in the midst of a startup etc... now he had the time, reached out and I had the time... it just worked out, finally. Krrios and I built this from the ground up, the opportunity to work with him on this together again is something I've waited for, for a long... long time.

crikey

Sorceror
UO and the urges are like an uncurable disease. Even Sir Ryan is infected

Once its in ya, it may go into remission fir awhile, but it WILL come back...

I get a kick out of people who played UO alot, then say they quit....it WILL cross their mind again

Richard Garriot created a gem the likes of. Few other

Code Blue

Knight
UO and the urges are like an uncurable disease. Even Sir Ryan is infected

Once its in ya, it may go into remission fir awhile, but it WILL come back...

I get a kick out of people who played UO alot, then say they quit....it WILL cross their mind again

Richard Garriot created a gem the likes of. Few other

I saw that Ryan came back and I'm looking forward to some real development for hybrid.

All the haters are gonna hate that I quit and came back but whatever.

The only ones who are sour is melody and his guild...

Krrios.

For the longest time he and I have discussed rekindling, but we just never have had the right time. I either had babies or he was in the midst of a startup etc... now he had the time, reached out and I had the time... it just worked out, finally. Krrios and I built this from the ground up, the opportunity to work with him on this together again is something I've waited for, for a long... long time.
You know I love you Ryan but its 2016 cellphones have internet, this server could have stayed on top with just a few seconds a week to drop a line on the forums... Hope it works out for hybrid as we've all helped build this server from "the ground up"... Even through the years everyone was gone

Either way glad to have you back around

Last edited:

Maharajji

Sorceror
LOL - I have a feeling you'll see a lot more stuff - a more 'social' uogamers ;) Just relax...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
You know I love you Ryan but its 2016 cellphones have internet, this server could have stayed on top with just a few seconds a week to drop a line on the forums... Hope it works out for hybrid as we've all helped build this server from "the ground up"... Even through the years everyone was gone

Either way glad to have you back around

You actually know that's not true ;)

You actually know that's not true ;)
Which part do I know is not true? I usually try to speak the truth when I comment... UOGamers loves you as you can see with your return, I speak for everyone when I say this they all just wanted to know that you were still around and didn't abort ship..

As for my second comment, I have to throw in that there are ALOT of other people that helped build this server from the ground up and KEPT it going when Krrios/Ryan was not around. Mark being one, UOG should be very thankful for Mark. Sadly, I'm not sure what happen to Lynn or Mark as I haven't talked to them in a good couple years which is very sad once I think about it...

Anyways, the only thing that matters now is the future, I'm excited to see you back around and to know all is well with you and the family, and I hope Hybrid makes a glorious comeback.