UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVM dexxer thread

kolbycrouch

Knight
I can solo shimmering in about 13 minutes, by dragging him to each corner, when he pops a monster I usually die, but I res and honor myself, come back to kill the additional monster, then start killing shimmering again. It takes me 3-5 deaths usually, with bushido/parry template. I can't seem to do it without dying though.

Also I've gotten close to killing the bedlam peerless by using a swing speed bokuto and staying in protection so I can actually cast my spells, but he slowly takes more life from me than I can usually leech. Maybe with a perfect ssi bokuto and the right template/gear it can be done, just pointlessly difficult.

Tanya

Traveler
Neira (Undead Champion Spawn):

120 swords
120 bushido
120 tactics
115 resisting spells
75 chivalry
40 necro
115 spirit speak

Paragon Cu Sidhe:

120 swords
120 bushido
120 tactics
120 parry
75 chivalry
40 necro
115 spirit speak

Travesty:

120 swords
120 bushido
120 tactics
115 anatomy
75 chivalry
40 necro
115 spirit speak

You can lower chiv, necro and spirit speak and add 100 Lumberjacking to get more damage from the axe, also need to add more stamina and lmc, and a good UOSteam macro)))

Nice Tanya.
Think I`ma retool my template to take advantage of curse weapon. Will make finding slayers and weapons in general a little easier. ATM I have no SS, just GM Necro,always felt is was kind of a waste since all I use it for is poison resist but I suppose petals would be just as good. Makes more sense for me to roll with another healing option (SS) and alot better leaching but still able to take advantage of the swampy.

Great vids to stumble across while I was getting a little discouraged with my char/build. Now I can`t wait to get home to try some different stuff. Curse Weapon will make more weapons useful. So far burnt 5 Bronze hammers and threw pretty much every one of them out.

I got some very nice HML/HLL/SSI Lizard man slayers tho! haha

Tanya

Traveler
Nice Tanya.
Think I`ma retool my template to take advantage of curse weapon. Will make finding slayers and weapons in general a little easier. ATM I have no SS, just GM Necro,always felt is was kind of a waste since all I use it for is poison resist but I suppose petals would be just as good. Makes more sense for me to roll with another healing option (SS) and alot better leaching but still able to take advantage of the swampy.

Great vids to stumble across while I was getting a little discouraged with my char/build. Now I can`t wait to get home to try some different stuff. Curse Weapon will make more weapons useful. So far burnt 5 Bronze hammers and threw pretty much every one of them out.

I got some very nice HML/HLL/SSI Lizard man slayers tho! haha
I am glad it was helpful. Wanted to help to new players and share some different from a sampire PvM dexxer templates, which are also not very expensive to start with. You can use a soulstone for switching skills, and also store skills in another character on the same account.
I am using mostly cheap weapons crafted from a bronze hammer. The radiant from the first video has HML/HSL/fire area.
Double Axe is probably one of the best PvM weapons, but is very difficult to craft, and also to use, if you have simple 4 mods armor and not much stamina and lmc...
For Travesty you can use also quarter/black staffs with stamina leech, and parry - takes a bit more time then in my video, but much more safe.

Tanya

Traveler
What is the reason for necro and chivalry
I was elf so needed necro to cast curse weapon... humans have all skills 20 and can cast from scroll without necro.
Chivalry - for Consecrate Weapon, Enemy of One, Divine Fury and other spells.

Reactions: Oof