UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVM dexxer thread

Necrodog

Page
I really like this template! The mirror image is like parrying on steroids. I might make a deviation of it.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
One time I went to kick some lizardmen asses. Because let's face it : they deserve it. It turned out into a rap battle. It was insane man, they all would be yelling SSSshsshsSHshshsh and I was like "B Rabbit, B Rabbit, B Rabbit". I win UO

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Template changed to:
120 fencing
120 ninja
120 bushido
120 tactics
120 anatomy
75 chivarly
45 spirit speak

If anyone wants any details. Feel free to ask. =]

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I use one handed weapon for potions. And no shield so while casting mirror images i can hit with consecrate arma and focus attack. It gives damage buff and doubles properties at 120 ninja. Casting mirror images don't toggle off focus attack and momentum strike. Only special abilities from weapons.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Is this template going good versus peerless mobs too? Not talking about the spawning thing, just the "boss" fight

Necrodog

Page
I'd like to see a dexxer template that can solo Melisande and that doesn't use a pet :p

Could I see your ring and bracelet?

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I know there are many templates to solo shimmering. For me perless dungeons are for going there with at least 2 people. What's the point in soloing shimmering in 20 minutes if you can easily chain shimmerings 5 minutes each. Endless armor ignores while your friend tanks with a dragon.

benthousand

Wanderer
i am a noob 2 months on this server but with soul seeker and a bit shit armour, you can make lot of money
(not much like yours, but many thxs to staff, because, on paid shards its impossible)
Demise forever (sorry for my bad english)