UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

L%C Auction House.

Indika

Sorceror
The Auction House rules section has now been updated. Please read over the rules before attending all future auctions.
*Please note these rules are subject to change at any time without warning.

With that being said we will be hosting our first auction this upcoming
Saturday: 8/20/16.
We will be looking to start between 5-6pm CST (Central Standard Time)
We will be providing gates all day located at the PRE-Gate sign in Luna, as well as in front of Britain Bank Trammel.

Please look for the Loot Crusade [L%C] guild tag for this event. All gates to the event will be provided by players with that guild tag, and none other. Please be wary of entering a player's moongate that you do not trust.

What

Sorceror
Sounds like a lot of fun! Will we be able to submit items? Will there be a banker at the auction site?

j_monroy

Squire
I think Indika's plan is to start off auctioning items from guild mates to start with, to keep the trust level high and keep things less complicated. I can't speak to what his future plans might be...

That's a bummer, was really looking forward to letting go of some stuff. Regardless, I'm still looking forward to this auction.

j_monroy

Squire
if thats your house you can let go of that to me if ya like :D
If you're talking to me, there's definitely a price I'd let that go for, although most people either a) don't have the gold, or b) think the gold required is a ridiculous amount. If you can afford my price, you can probably get a better luna house :p

But, to keep this on topic... Would it be possible to receive a list of some of the items that might be sold, or will we have to be there to figure out what's there? It might generate some interest, but who knows? Let me know what the plans are Indika!

Loler

Page
He has the money. all luna houses within the walls are ridiculous amounts. and the better houses arent for sale at all probably.

j_monroy

Squire
He has the money. all luna houses within the walls are ridiculous amounts. and the better houses arent for sale at all probably.

I meant ridiculous relative to what a reasonable offer would be. I think a reasonable amount for this house would be 100kk to 200kk. That is nowhere near what I would let it go for since it's not for sale. I might let it go for 1kkk, because at that point, I'd feel like I'd have to. But 1kkk is just ridiculous and silly tbh.

@Indika, how long do you expect the event to last? I have a thing I'll be at surprisingly, but I can probably sneak away a little later if it runs long enough. Let me know!

Indika

Sorceror
Let's all please work to keep this thread on-topic as it is intended to be bumped for future auctions.

Sounds like a lot of fun! Will we be able to submit items? Will there be a banker at the auction site?

We will not be taking any items submitted by the player-base for this particular auction. Being that this is the first event (of many potentially), this mean that this policy might change in the future. If you have been watching this thread, you should understand why we are not accepting items from outside our own guild, yet.

At this time an npc banker at the auction site is unclear. We plan on contacting the server staff regarding one, but that service more than likely will not be available. I would suggest either having your checks in a bag with you, or you will be provided a gate to a Trammel bank as necessary.

Would it be possible to receive a list of some of the items that might be sold, or will we have to be there to figure out what's there?

We really contemplated releasing the item list this time, but decided to leave the first auction a mystery. All I can say is, there is some really good stuff in there for all types of buyers. We are counting on people bringing anywhere from 100k to 100kk+ in spending money with them. We attempted to cater to everyone.
However, this is not to say we will not be releasing item lists for future auctions.

Indika

Sorceror
Periphery has started providing gates from Brit Bank Trammel to the Auction House.

AH gate brit.jpg

Keep in mind, from this post, it will be at least another hour before we commence the activities. We will also start gating from Luna Bank as we get closer to the auction time.

Please make sure the gates you are taking are by the [L%C] Loot Crusade tag. It has come to my attention that we have an imposter guild [L%C.] that has no connection or relativity to us. Please remember to avoid taking gates from players you do not trust:

hoax L%C.jpg

Last edited:

What

Sorceror
I missed it! Had to work late. Big bummer. So, was there a banker there so the bidders didn't have to bring checks with them?

Indika

Sorceror
Thank you everyone who showed up. That could've been way worse :p

Total auction time was about an hour and 20 minutes long.

Some of the nicer auctions included:

Darkside AOF + Darkside CC went for 30kk
LRC Sash went for 20kk
Gladiator's collar went for 30kk
Crystalline Ring went for 7kk
120 Magery went for 4kk

We sold most of our items, only a few things actually did not sell. A lot of them went for half of regular market value.

Hope everyone enjoyed the event!

I missed it! Had to work late. Big bummer. So, was there a banker there so the bidders didn't have to bring checks with them?

We did not have a banker, but no one seemed to mind.