UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Jail risk vs reward mining

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I think they are better off leaving us alone, and just accept that the machine beat them, and we're in a age where computer is sophisticated that we need to accept the new ways of how we play our games.

I'm trying to make progress, and you're started to sound like a broken recorder, and it's getting repetitive.
I hardly see the "progress" part, in allowing more automation than is already allowed.

I think it's already quite leniant of staff to let you do whatever you want automated as long as you are somewhat attentive to your screen. They really don't ask much of you in order to let you accumulate ressource/wealth or whatever by just pressing a single "play" button...

MMMartin

Squire
12k dull copper, and 9k shadow with the rest at around 5k to like 1k or less at valorite ingot.
... well i dont sure how much i mining before but i was STACK THEM 1kk +++dull, 800k+++ shadown, .... and ...

mining is petty speed enought lol, even mining carts are slow compare mining and take place at house and are annoying :)

keep watching char and mining :D if make convert GEM + INGOTS for gold... about 200-250k hour... NO BAD AT ALL

and just add... i was use maxed 1-2 char same time... [mostly 1 char]

Tanya

Traveler
I've had my ingot on a vendor for 2 month straight, and nothing got sold except Gold which got sold twice in two month.
Hi, what are your prices?
I am buying ingots only from vendors, and its really strange that in 2 month you can not sell.
Maybe too overpriced? :D
Also if you have dual monitors, can easy run 4 accounts same time, i don't think its illegal.

Last edited:

Mister Pink

Squire
I think the gigs up. Just allow mining, lumberjacking, and heartwood kits afk. Concentrate on afkers farming monsters and increase loot to mobs not easily afk-able. I think it is better to allow it than have sporadic enforcement by partially active staff. Games too old to watch a miner, lumberjack, or heartwood guy. Id be ok with all of the ingots being available on special npcs at a fixed price. Same with wood, but avoid this with gems and colored leather. Decrease the drop rate if that's the issue. My suggestions wouldn't wreck the economy any more than it already is, and would give people less things to bitch about.

Adar

Sorceror
I kill afk miners all the time. I know they afk cause its been as much as 2 hrs before I receive a count for the kill. These fucking tools really ruin the game for those of us who legit mine (yes I actually do that, no scripting) Keep up the good work GM's.

Akka

Sorceror
I think the gigs up. Just allow mining, lumberjacking, and heartwood kits afk. Concentrate on afkers farming monsters and increase loot to mobs not easily afk-able. I think it is better to allow it than have sporadic enforcement by partially active staff. Games too old to watch a miner, lumberjack, or heartwood guy. Id be ok with all of the ingots being available on special npcs at a fixed price. Same with wood, but avoid this with gems and colored leather. Decrease the drop rate if that's the issue. My suggestions wouldn't wreck the economy any more than it already is, and would give people less things to bitch about.
my buddy does parox afk :|

kolbycrouch

Knight
With 4 accounts afk all day long.

You still wouldn't be wealthy from mining.

Maybe if the staff didn't allow the assistant UOsteam on this server, or at least turn off the most abused features, this wouldn't be as much of a problem.

What has Steam brought us? Awful skill-less pvp, and a massive surge of script abuse.

It's things like this that make me wish the older admins were around.

silvertiger

Knight
With 4 accounts afk all day long.

You still wouldn't be wealthy from mining.

Maybe if the staff didn't allow the assistant UOsteam on this server, or at least turn off the most abused features, this wouldn't be as much of a problem.

What has Steam brought us? Awful skill-less pvp, and a massive surge of script abuse.

It's things like this that make me wish the older admins were around.
I've actually talked to Eos about it and he/she actually admitted to take it away now would actually do more harm than good or else he/she would.

Frasier

Sorceror
I've actually talked to Eos about it and he/she actually admitted to take it away now would actually do more harm than good or else he/she would.

IF that harm is a risk to lose players, I would take that risk. I believe that those who really like to play in Demise, would stll continue playing.

We all know what happens if there is free candy available.... Just saying.

silvertiger

Knight
I'm in agreement with you. I think steam is the worst thing since razor. It's literally too good of an assistant. In reality not even euo is as good as steam. I would like to see it removed from the list of acceptable 3rd party programs. Unfortunately, if you do any PvP, you realize that you just can't compete with steam. I know there are some who are able to do decent against people using steam, but in reality that is more of an experience thing than a comparison of programs. In the end, I'm a guy who would be here if we went back to uogateway or connectuo. How many people miss using quarters in your keyboard to train?

crackhead

Knight
connect uo was the way to go. alot of people that can fight decently with steam would be total shit. can you say click on potions to drink em and no macros