UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Jail risk vs reward mining

I got jailed for mining afk, and I thought I would share my opinion with the rest of y'all. I've been mining for 3 days almost none stop, and I watch it the entire time then I left to get pizza for 15 minute to return home to find out I got jailed. I'm pretty sure I went afk plenty of time, but I watch more than I go afk. Amazing right lol?

Anyway after mining for 3 days I've ended up with 12k dull copper, and 9k shadow with the rest at around 5k to like 1k or less at valorite ingot. After seeing the result the result is really horrible for color, but iron is alright, and ok it's not too bad, but I still burn bod faster than what my miner can keep up mining in Fellucca.

I just want to share, and make a complaint that the economic on the shard for ingot is too low, and the price worth farming to resell at the price it's selling is not worth it, and even the miner that mine in fel can't keep up with the bod. I just don't understand how are the bodder is able to keep up with there bod when they won't buy any of my ingot at normal price. I've had my ingot on a vendor for 2 month straight, and nothing got sold except Gold which got sold twice in two month.

Somebody is mining, and selling ingot at a very low price, and not getting jailed for it cause I can't sell my ingot, and I can't even mine afk without going to jail. I'm not pointing at nobody, or blaming it's just an assumption lol.

I want to let y'all know who I am I am Ingot Lord one of the top 50 miners, or more on shard, and I mine legally, and when I mine legally, and see the on going price that the ingot sells for isn't worth the effort, and when I mine using UO steam for 3 days I could pull the same amount in 40 min for 3 days so I am like wow how the hell is this shard keeping up with the ingot, and not buying any of my ingot, and this is the thing I do not understand.

If anybody would like to explain then please explain how is it even possible for a bodder to get enough colored ingot to sustain there own boding, and how is it even possible for an afk mining script is able to keep up with the ingot for the entire shard. These two that I do not understand, and I would love for anybody to help me understand that.

Akka

Sorceror
I got jailed for mining afk, and I thought I would share my opinion with the rest of y'all. I've been mining for 3 days almost none stop, and I watch it the entire time then I left to get pizza for 15 minute to return home to find out I got jailed. I'm pretty sure I went afk plenty of time, but I watch more than I go afk. Amazing right lol?
Only thing amazing here is the swift JUSTICE handed out! 5/5 keep up the good work Staff i love this.

I want to let y'all know who I am I am Ingot Lord one of the top 50 miners, or more on shard, and I mine legally
You JUST admitted that you mine ILLEGALLY.

Loler

Page
BTW i doubt it was 15 minutes considering Tetra was checking afk farmers 5 hours ago and you just posted an hour ago.

Buiu

Knight
Oh! and vendors...
are you buying iron from regular vendors?
Is there any faction vendor?

YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING JOHN SNOW.

Buiu

Knight
idk why but this topic just remembered me this:

Only thing amazing here is the swift JUSTICE handed out! 5/5 keep up the good work Staff i love this.

You JUST admitted that you mine ILLEGALLY.

What exactly is illegally? going afk to use the bathroom? is that illigal? of course I go cook dinner, use bathroom, and everything else, but not afk like sleep, or something.

5/5 swift justice handed out on staff I wish that is true, but I highly doubt it I have my miner name miner so that probably why I got jailed so they look for the most obvolois I guess lol. If it was true then the ingot price would be normal.

However nobody has answer my question because I have no problem playing this game legally, but the effort that it's worth is not worth what they are paying to mine.

deathviper

Sorceror
Since I have done more bods then anybody on the shard, I can answer part of your ingot question.

Now this might not be true for everyone, but at-least for me there are really only three types ingots that I primarily use regular, dull, shadow the reason for this was the rewards. Also, the further up the chart you go on ingot type you are getting less bods and less matches further up the chain.

You can boost those types of ingots by using the prospect tool. So, instead of iron your getting dull or shadow.

Once again that might just be how I did things but dull and shadow should probably be your gold machine when it comes to selling ingots. I am not saying that copper, bronze and gold won't net you some gold also but for me I used more of the iron, dull and shadow...

Cheers!

Vander Nars

Sorceror
What exactly is illegally? going afk to use the bathroom? is that illigal? of course I go cook dinner, use bathroom, and everything else, but not afk like sleep, or something.

5/5 swift justice handed out on staff I wish that is true, but I highly doubt it I have my miner name miner so that probably why I got jailed so they look for the most obvolois I guess lol. If it was true then the ingot price would be normal.

However nobody has answer my question because I have no problem playing this game legally, but the effort that it's worth is not worth what they are paying to mine.
Its illegal to afk farm resources, its illegal to do regardless of what you are doing while your afk. Going to get a pizza wont earn you any sympathy with us, you knew the rules and took the risk.

Akka

Sorceror
What exactly is illegally?
in your first post you ADMIT that you go for a pizza and leave your miners on. This is illegal, which you knew, and swift justice was handed.
Also, you took several hours to make this post after you were banned, so i doubt you only went for a pizza.

You did an illegal action and were punished, GOOD.

Bama

Bug Huntress

Anyway after mining for 3 days I've ended up with 12k dull copper, and 9k shadow with the rest at around 5k to like 1k or less at valorite ingot. After seeing the result the result is really horrible for color, but iron is alright, and ok it's not too bad, but I still burn bod faster than what my miner can keep up mining in Fellucca.

I just want to share, and make a complaint that the economic on the shard for ingot is too low, and the price worth farming to resell at the price it's selling is not worth it, and even the miner that mine in fel can't keep up with the bod. I just don't understand how are the bodder is able to keep up with there bod when they won't buy any of my ingot at normal price. I've had my ingot on a vendor for 2 month straight, and nothing got sold except Gold which got sold twice in two month.

Somebody is mining, and selling ingot at a very low price, and not getting jailed for it cause I can't sell my ingot, and I can't even mine afk without going to jail. I'm not pointing at nobody, or blaming it's just an assumption lol.

I want to let y'all know who I am I am Ingot Lord one of the top 50 miners, or more on shard, and I mine legally, and when I mine legally, and see the on going price that the ingot sells for isn't worth the effort, and when I mine using UO steam for 3 days I could pull the same amount in 40 min for 3 days so I am like wow how the hell is this shard keeping up with the ingot, and not buying any of my ingot, and this is the thing I do not understand.

If anybody would like to explain then please explain how is it even possible for a bodder to get enough colored ingot to sustain there own boding, and how is it even possible for an afk mining script is able to keep up with the ingot for the entire shard. These two that I do not understand, and I would love for anybody to help me understand that.

Stopposting.gif

in your first post you ADMIT that you go for a pizza and leave your miners on. This is illegal, which you knew, and swift justice was handed.
Also, you took several hours to make this post after you were banned, so i doubt you only went for a pizza.

You did an illegal action and were punished, GOOD.

LOL wow....

You know I do agree with you, and you must have misunderstood me I am probably one of the best legal miner on shard, and I have no interest in afking mining, and I am doing it as an experiment cause somebody made a script for uo steam that has an ability to do it afk. To be honest I hate this uosteam afk macro, and this is what ruined the shard, and ruined my ingot selling as well lol. After I got jailed I hope it's like this everyday for everybody, but at this rate everybody would be banned, and this shard wouldn't have an enough players, but at the same time at least the economic would go back to the way it was if they start banning players everyday on the hours.

I'll be honest I do not need to afk mining, and I am not seeing much benefit, nor see how it improve I much rather just buy ingot from an NPC then use goygal pickaxe for colored ingot. This is why I wrote down a title risk vs reward jail, and I am writing to tell all of y'all that it ain't worth it, and it's just dumb, and will end up getting banned.

In my opinion I still think it's kinda dumb to get jailed if you can mine it using uosteam when it's legal, and it just create too much work by baning, jailing, and it's just ridiculous, and a waste of time for the players, game master, owner, and it also making the shard lose players. I think they are better off leaving us alone, and just accept that the machine beat them, and we're in a age where computer is sophisticated that we need to accept the new ways of how we play our games.

Its illegal to afk farm resources, its illegal to do regardless of what you are doing while your afk. Going to get a pizza wont earn you any sympathy with us, you knew the rules and took the risk.

Y'all misunderstood me I am not looking for sympathy in fact I am laughing, and mocking at this cause I don't cheat, nor mine afk, or do anything. This is the first time I am doing it, and testing it to see how it is, and I was just sharing how hilarious it is.

Akka

Sorceror
we did not misunderstand you. You admitted to cheating, yet you claim that you are not a cheater.

Reality check, you are miner of the worst kind.

that is just too ironic. i am unwatching this thread now, since you dont know what the fuck your even talking about. first admitting, than denying.. *sigh*

just switch to your Zapper account so the vets know too which dummy u are.

I'm trying to make progress, and you're started to sound like a broken recorder, and it's getting repetitive.