UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IRL Pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pic irl...

This is me in the sack.... no six pack but fine chicks dig the burlap sack...

Archioli

Wanderer
fonis said:
Only when you grace it, archioli.
thanks ^.^

btw where is that shot taken? local lake? ocean?

reason why I ask is because it reminds me of one vacation I took to the British Virgin Islands... Sailboats are sweet.

zoiz

Wanderer
Screw Irina she didnt like what she saw.. Hey Fonis you are Sexy.. You POST good PICTURES of yourself.. unlike some girl.. *Cough Irina* :D

Galgum

Page
Agreed, any girl that looks that good would be too afraid to play a game in fear of being outcasted from society. So instead they try to fit in and they be a bitch because for some reason they think they can. Don't get me wrong, lots of asshole guys out there.. just another ass to be kicked.

But yeah, no girl that plays uo would come even near that calibure.

Trunks2k

Wanderer
Galgum said:
Agreed, any girl that looks that good would be too afraid to play a game in fear of being outcasted from society. So instead they try to fit in and they be a bitch because for some reason they think they can. Don't get me wrong, lots of asshole guys out there.. just another ass to be kicked.

But yeah, no girl that plays uo would come even near that calibure.
Please....how you would know that? Iv seen girls that played uo that have looked that good.(b4 you go sayin they were fake pics, iv seen 1 on cam and many of pics of 2 more.)

Status
Not open for further replies.