UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hardcore RP signup

pahammar

Wanderer
Re: Hardcore RP signup

Gunther, I will be waiting for you atop Engles tower ....it's about time you had a physical anyway....

OOC I propose we go ahead and start this chapter of the HCRP only if Evilchild truly encourages it .... and if he does.... then when he has access to a computer again he be permitted to macro up in parity to the then current level of skill points.
I can understand if he wants to be here to guide this story along since it was his idea.... and I can understand he might want it to get rolling so as not to lose momentum either way is good.
Those blasted computers, can't live with em and can't live without em!!!!

EvilChild

Knight

ok.... so I somehow managed to magically fix my computer with the RC. So, I'm gonna start downloading uo again and see if I can't get some RP set up/reimburse FK for setting up the guild etc before the computer crashes again.

I'm like 99% sure that the hd is dead, so I'm going to try and get as much out of it as possible.

edit: nvm... lasted about 15minutes and its dead again. Go ahead and RP, train etc. As far as story lines go... just work around getting the town started, gather materials, equip soldiers, etc. Bandits, go ahead and do whatever you like, ambushing gatherers, holding hostages, killing people for armor/weapons etc. I will have on and off internet access, so if anyone would like to discuss the in-game happenings of Minoc with me, shoot me a pm.

Little Wolf

Wanderer
Draken Phantom,12 years old

Ran away from father because father accidently killied mother,Elf,just came to Mineco and is on street,well probably join anyone whos takes him in...

Corn Luth

Wanderer

Hear there is some hungry mouths to feed. Well I will be looking to setting up shop here to give you a full belly and peaceful tune.
Shoeless Joe

pahammar

Wanderer

(the good Doctor is making rounds getting the feel of the land learning from the fair citizens and looking for Sarah to be inducted into the HCRP)
Hmmm.... I believe I may tottle off to New Haven for a bit ....always someone in need of the healing touch there....

(Doc will be buying up some skills and securing what suplies he can to start this new settlement If you want to do some expiditionary work pm me)

Corn Luth

Wanderer

Upon coming into town, I found that noone appricates New Haven cooking or song. Disappointed I walked over to the nearby tavern, bakery and theater to learned the recipes and local spices; and got some sheet music. I hope with a little practice I can please this picky lot. Who knew that hardy miners and the like were so concerned with their food being so perfect. I guess the folks of New Haven must have been a more forgiving or prehaps didn't care. That depresses me.
Shoeless Joe

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

Anyone needing to be guilded should PM with a time and place for your guilding, if I can make it, I will be there. Until you get guilded, just go ahead and RP in Minoc like the rest of us and I'll get to everyone as quickly as possible. I usually make rounds in Minoc looking for new additions around 7-8 central.

---FK

pahammar

Wanderer

Lastnight Doc VanDyke had supper with his friends Shoeless Joe and the boy Draken ....they all met Sarah. A lovely gal who appears interested in chronicalling the events of this new ore discovery in Minioc. After dinner the Doc made his rounds and went off to bed. Somehow the world looks a little more dangerous today.

marcusstone

Sorceror

Sir Samual Wild Arrived in town to seek out able bodied knights to join the Order of Trinsic. Thus far, he has encountered no one...

rhino001

Wanderer

I have RP'ed in many games and i think i would like to throw my hat into this if you still are wanting people.

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

Everybody is welcome under the stipulations that they understand and agree to the rules Illadin posted for this Hardcore Roleplaying thing. If you can fulfill those requirements, just drop me a PM and we'll get you guilded as soon as we can.

---Sarah

pahammar

Wanderer

Howdy! The more the merrier read the rules ... make a character and join us in Minioc, we are just getting started. Basicly we are roleplaying new characters without macroing up in skills or useing any other characters to manufacture or provide any support. The basic thrust of this segment of the scenario is to get familiar with Minioc and eachother and develop resources to begin a new settlement.

Good day! I'm Doctor VanDyke and these are aquainences of mine I've met here in Minioc ... shoeless Joe and Draken (Draken's the boy, ..... the barefooted one.... thats shoeless Joe). Things have been heating up around here since the new viens of ore have been discovered.I expect there will be need of my medical training with all these rough and tumble miners and adventure seekers pouring into town. Well I have to be off now there is an investment I need to look into at the stable. Be well friend!

Corn Luth

Wanderer

Well met. Thank you for the interduction good doctor. As he said I am Joe. They call me shoeless on account that they never seem to fit so I never wear them. Any how I am from New Haven. I have traveled here because of the many mouths that will need feeding, being as I am a cook. I also perform wonderful ballads for a cultured ear. *Shakes a finger at a young man.* Draken keep your opinions to yourself. And keep your sneaky tricks to your self as well. *Turns back to their new friend.* This young elf is really enjoyable as...*Puts a hand to the side of my mouth, and wispers.*...as long as your back isn't turned. *Returns to a normal level of speech.* Yes, yes, ah... he is a nice young man. Why the other day he bought me a horse. Which reminds me I need to talk to the Doctor when I see him again. I should have remembered earlier. Any how it is good to meet you.

Corn Luth

Wanderer

Ooc....Sorry, we are a little bogged down by the holiday season. That and like me, trying to work other RP characters as well. I will try to be there tonight, though. Oh, and happy holidays, if it applies.