UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GM's: MusclyBarbarian and Bile are account sharing

Seer

Wanderer
Re: GM's: MusclyBarbarian and Bile are account sharing

a-e-i-Own-you;727662 said:
I don't speculate about bullshit like this over just anything unless I'm nearly certain of it. PM me asking me to come into iRC if you want more (full) details

'Good game'

Gratz! You just won the title "Most patethic whiner of demise"
for your own sake, quit uo.
Otherwise you may have a heart attack soon kid.

Khephren

Knight

maybe seek your local ''gamers anonymous'' meetings or hotline ? ;)

Lithium66;727669 said:
NEARLY???? that has the sound of doubt to me

Taking it into context with the rest of the sentence:

"unless I am nearly certain of it"

This would mean the minimum requirement for Jeff to take these actions would have to be just below his "certainty" level of confidence. Therefore leaving open the possibility that he is indeed, quite certain about the events in question.

Once he is "nearly certain" about such events, his actions then begin to form, and usually when that happens to a person, during their research and attempts to prove such things, they convince themselves of how certain they really are. Not to say what he is saying is true or not, since I have no idea, and don't really care, but I believe Jeff, and that his certainty is usually fairly justified.

Captain English at your disposal my friends!

MB

Knight

I wouldn't trust Bile with a divine, much less an account, especially considering the consequences of doing that in addition to the possibility of being scammed. This thread is one great big lol.

Phelon

Knight

MusclyBarbarian;727950 said:
I wouldn't trust Bile with a divine, much less an account, especially considering the consequences of doing that in addition to the possibility of being scammed. This thread is one great big lol.

Bile is trustworthy. People just assume he isn't because of his pew pew lazerz.

Seer

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;727942 said:
This would mean the minimum requirement for Jeff to take these actions

the only requirement needed in this case is being an ass caring whinner.

Seer;727953 said:
the only requirement needed in this case is being an ass caring whinner.

I can only hope the "stop caring" philosophy isn't taken into effect in people's daily lives. To care is a very important aspect with human relationships.

MB

Knight

It's not that Bile isn't, I wouldn't trust anyone with valuable items. It's this precaution that has prevented me from ever being scammed in UO. Bile has been teaching me to duel for a couple of weeks, guess it worked.

hugoboss

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;727954 said:
I can only hope the "stop caring" philosophy isn't taken into effect in people's daily lives. To care is a very important aspect with human relationships.

"Sharing is Caring" as the saying goes... but on Demise, they ban you for Sharing accounts... hyper-postulation: Demise bans Caring in society! :(

I'd say we all get naked and go hunt paragon ancient wyrms!.. somebody could start a new trend there........ :eek:

alllex

Knight

MusclyBarbarian;727955 said:
It's not that Bile isn't, I wouldn't trust anyone with valuable items. It's this precaution that has prevented me from ever being scammed in UO. Bile has been teaching me to duel for a couple of weeks, guess it worked.

he didnt teach you how to kill tactics mage..

Attachments

• ahahhhadds.JPG
    ahahhhadds.JPG
    312.1 KB · Views: 119

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

Whaaa! I got raped by Muscly !
no no no no no this cant be !
It must be Bile !
He is my steady raper ! :( :(
Advice: Change your nick, your guild, your suit. After this topic you won't even get respect from NPCs...

MB

Knight

True alllex, give it time, you have years on me in this game.

Kargoth

Wanderer

alllex;727960 said:
he didnt teach you how to kill tactics mage..
What's a tactics mage? magery, eval, combat skill, resist, tactics (?) all for 120 and smth else for 100? or not?

alllex

Knight

Kargoth;727984 said:
What's a tactics mage? magery, eval, combat skill, resist, tactics (?) all for 120 and smth else for 100? or not?

120 resis
120 mage
120 eval
120 mace
100 scribe
90 tactics
50 med

Esqarrouth;727961 said:
Advice: Change your nick, your guild, your suit. After this topic you won't even get respect from NPCs...

As if I care about respect from people over the internet? LOL. All I give a fuck about is my own implicit ego.

Just because you and your shitty Shh! guild couldn't handle PvP on this shard doesn't mean you should bother the people that can.

Not to mention me and every guildmate online in Felucca at the time established that the "MusclyBarbarian" that I dueled was Bile in some shape or form

MusclyBarbarian;727955 said:
Bile has been teaching me to duel for a couple of weeks, guess it worked.

Did he also teach you to chug against superior players when at 12% life?

What a fucking joke. Even putting all ego aside, it's so obvious it was Bile I was duelling.

Bile: bringing a Necro mage to duel and spamming potions? Come on now.

Is anyone irritated yet? I need my goal to be realized

Bile

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;728080 said:
Did he also teach you to chug against superior players when at 12% life?

What a fucking joke. Even putting all ego aside, it's so obvious it was Bile I was duelling.

Bile: bringing a Necro mage to duel and spamming potions? Come on now.

Is anyone irritated yet? I need my goal to be realized

Your goal

I don't speculate about bullshit like this over just anything unless I'm nearly certain of it. PM me asking me to come into iRC if you want more (full) details

'Good game'

is evident

Ohen

Sorceror

'Good game'

a-e-i-Own-you;728083 said:
What a joke. Just like your entire guild

LOL

"GM's" LOL