UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GM's: MusclyBarbarian and Bile are account sharing

Re: GM's: MusclyBarbarian and Bile are account sharing

Seer;728370 said:
Every online game communitty sucks at some point. This one isnt different. Online games are full of loosers in real life.
But its kinda hipocritical seeing Sauce talking about demise communitty being bad while he is the most patethic member of this forum.
Go Sauce, keep whinning and caring too much.... you fit well in any online community.

As if I'm even close in real life as to how I am online, lol. When you act like a civil and nice person day after day, it's a nice release to come around here and screw with mentally deficient people like yourself. You think I care if someone on the internet thinks I'm a fucking idiot? For example, you're a fucking idiot; do you care about my beliefs? I sure hope not.

I've made a great group of friends in this community, that's pretty much all I care about at this point.. and uppity, despicable Brazilian douchebags (such as yourself) are at no point going to alter what sort of a person I am. In real life or online.

Keep talking in broken English like you know me, scumbag.

/thread

Seer

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;728717 said:
As if I'm even close in real life as to how I am online, lol. When you act like a civil and nice person day after day, it's a nice release to come around here and screw with mentally deficient people like yourself. You think I care if someone on the internet thinks I'm a fucking idiot? For example, you're a fucking idiot; do you care about my beliefs? I sure hope not.

I've made a great group of friends in this community, that's pretty much all I care about at this point.. and uppity, despicable Brazilian douchebags (such as yourself) are at no point going to alter what sort of a person I am. In real life or online.

Keep talking in broken English like you know me, scumbag.

/thread

You are only showing how much you care about my beliefs and about my broken english.
Im still laughing at you.
Instead of /thread do /quit cuz this game is giving you much more angry than fun.

Seer;728723 said:
You are only showing how much you care about my beliefs and about my broken english.

a-e-i-Own-you;728717 said:
You think I care if--

Read. You're not even worth my time at this point. Once more, in bolded letters so your beady little eyes can read it.

I don't give a fuck about you or what you think, especially about me. LOL

Gensinc

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you can i have your items since your thinking of a peaceful goodbye? or was saying that shit just an attempt to get yourself attention over the interwebz?

Seer

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;728724 said:
Read. You're not even worth my time at this point. Once more, in bolded letters so your beady little eyes can read it.

I don't give a fuck about you or what you think, especially about me. LOL

You are still angry.
Calm down friend.

Khephren

Knight

you guys should bring it to messenger... at least it would be more instant and you both would not look like special people arguing over the internet in front of the rest of the community.

BTW, who was saying that the community was fucked up ? LOOK WHOS TALKING... LOL

but deep inside, I love you all :p