UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DRC - Demise Roleplayers Consortium

Re: DRC - Demise Roleplayers Consortium

I do not believe Bloodman is from our town. But there are a couple folks who's forums name sI am not sure of.

When did you want to Meet today?

ViriiGuy said:
I do not believe Bloodman is from our town. But there are a couple folks who's forums name sI am not sure of.

When did you want to Meet today?

Hi Viriiguy..would 10 p.m. Eastern Time work for you?

Let me know...

Yea, that is 11 my time, but that should be fine.
We can meet at North Point if you would like. I believe Cameron will have his home set up as a meeting place.

ViriiGuy said:
Yea, that is 11 my time, but that should be fine.
We can meet at North Point if you would like. I believe Cameron will have his home set up as a meeting place.

That would be terrific...i ventured to North Point yesterday eve so I am familiar with it's location.

Looking forward to meeting with you...

If you need to get a hold of me before then, please use any of the following methods:

email: [email protected]
AIM: Jfitz808
YIM: Jfitz808

From the stables in Minoc/Tram, go N.N.E. following the sea shore till you get to the mountains. stay next to the sea shore, going north, north west, you will pass a cave entrance (new lands entryway) and the only houses you can run into is the three large buildings of Tribe Village. behind our buildings is a dead end of a reaper forest.

I registraded on the forum. (coalition)

Now how does one get to North Point? Fel. or Tram? other? And how do I know which house etc. etc. I'll try and meet up with you all at the time you two have specified. Or maybe meet to the west of Lamas moon gate and show/gate to North Point? Couse we got the diner/lounge at the Village that is great for meetings :D

the consortiam forum is pass word protected. Could ya send me the pass?

If you are Familiar with RP on OSI, NPV is in the same location as Pax.
It is in Trammel, Go to the Compassion Shrine head North to the bridge to cross the creek (about 2 screens) Then follow the Road noth by northwest and you will walk right into the middle of NPV. The Big Tree designed home is the Tavern.

Sleipner

Sorceror

This all sounds like a marvelous idea and I sure would like to join in somehow. ATM Im way too poor to make a guild of my own but Im going to in the near future. I just started on this shard and havn't got that far yet :)
Let me know how it's all going :D

Traen said:
This all sounds like a marvelous idea and I sure would like to join in somehow. ATM Im way too poor to make a guild of my own but Im going to in the near future. I just started on this shard and havn't got that far yet :)
Let me know how it's all going :D

Glad to see that you're interested Traen.

Our first meeting went very well and I was able to sit and talk with members of North Point Village. My guild (though very small with just me) is going to be placing a small building there as a chapter.

This building will serve as a center where members of the guild can gather and discuss...buy wares from North Point Village, engage in stories and ale at the tavern...also, we want to use it attract other RP'rs and use it as a center of announcing scenarios/plotlines etc and get into the 'groove' of RP by being around a full RP environment. NPV is seeking that anyone joining their village RP and assist in making it a true RP working village...so, what better place for us to make a center?

If you are interested, please visit the guild website (link available in my sig) and join our forums as well. The site will be updated with additional content shortly and is currently just a shell. If you would be interested in joining, let me know.

Regards-