UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DRC - Demise Roleplayers Consortium

DRC - Demise Roleplayers Consortium

Consortium
Consortium is a word that comes from the Latin consortium meaning association or society, from the word consors meaning owner of means or comrade.

I would like to continue to grow here on Demise as the additional content allows for enhancements to overall enjoyability with RP and I feel like the community is starving for a good RP government to help usher in new players and provide overall grounds for which we interact.

By the very nature of what I mentioned above, I would like to coordinate (with the other RP guild leaders here on Demise) the DRC. The DRC is not a guild with which we all have to join but simply a 'guild on paper' with representatives of each RP guild.

This DRC will serve as a place where disputes can be openly discussed between leadership and where the 'rules' of RP can be defined. We can discuss major plotlines and learn the playstyles of eachother so ad-hoc scenarios can be performed and not everything would have to be planned.

This of course welcomes RP guilds of all alignments.

One thing we would mainly focus on is the enjoyment of all players. Not only do we affect our gameplay by the way in which we conduct ourselves but we also affect others which I think is very important.

Any interested parties?

Merberol

Wanderer
Re: DRC - Demise Roleplayers Consortium

alltho small and more or less insignificant The House of Unity will sign up on this !! count me in !!

Llorian said:
alltho small and more or less insignificant The House of Unity will sign up on this !! count me in !!

All it takes is one make to represent...as long as you are dedicated to RP we'd love to have you....

I will also have a Forum available for members at The Eastland Coalition boards.

http://ecoalitionuo.proboards49.com/index.cgi?board=drc

It's PW protected so only DRC leaders will be able to post and discuss....

Merberol

Wanderer

well if a serious rp comunity arises i will give rp on demise a sekond shanse . so i will rekomense to rekruitment to H^U and restart the guild strukture building..

in other words ... im in and im serious about roleplaying

Sergoth

Wanderer

i would like more information about this :) are thou planning to settle a new city?

(sniff) (sniff) AArrrgaa! by the blood of O'din, thou truely have a dash of an ideal there. We might be a kin to the like of having a rep in such as you describe. But I beg a boon! For from our village, goes forth many the mighty warrior, least not mention master of other arcanian arts of war. Many who are presently engaged in various wars.

Nuther words me knobies, me mates will not lay down thier arms for strickly RP on the shard. Many are our enemys who have no honor nor do they care a rats ass for RP' now don't thee know. So neither will many of me mates consistantly RP in char all the time. But I dare tell thee, that if another player initiates RP in manner or by speech, that such will most likely be returned.

So how would a village such as ours, which combines both PvP and RP (as well as PvM) fit into your scheem of things?

While we want to create an authentic RP community, the idea of the DRC is not create a single RP town. We would just like to gather everyone from all parts of the map that RP...so they can all talk with eachother and we can coordinate affectively.

I personally am fond of having groups spread out and areas of their own established. Personally I a would like to establish a basis for my guild, The Eastland Coalition with it's own self-sufficient town with homes owned by our members and create a great place to be. But we want that to be a beakon for our guild, but also venture into the areas of the others.

The RP I speak of isn't just accustomed to PvM. We welcome players who wan to RP as a basis. If you like to PvP, that's great...I would like to see meaningful battles as part of scenarios and I would hope that an Orc terrorizing a town would be approached and RP'd and see if a fight breaks out between him and a couple defenders.

With regards to your comments Shaman-

I welcome all types of players. The idea is to unite the RP'rs here on the shard. While I personally do not talk with thee's and thou's at all time, I stay in-character when I am in the vicinity of the RP environment. If I am out soloing or hunting with a group of friends, I use normal speech. But if I am confronted by another player, I wish to present my guild in the best fashion possible and do so as a RP'r. The etiquette when RP is to use brackets when in/around the RP area...just a taste on my stance of 100% RP all the time...I know it's not needed and it's hard to do...sometimes are better than others. I just say to do the best you can becuase it's all about your gameplay and the gameplay of others...

*bump*

Would like to see the other areas of the community get involved. I am not trying to create a town here, but unify the RP groups that would like to venture with others and to promote good relationships.

I am interested in hearing what all you have in mind.
The RP of this shard has always been lacking. And anything to give it a boost.

ViriiGuy said:
I am interested in hearing what all you have in mind.
The RP of this shard has always been lacking. And anything to give it a boost.

Virii-

What timezone are you in? We can schedule some time to discuss in-game perhaps?

Glasgowx

Wanderer

Well I've been away from the rp scene for quite a long time. I actually started the first rp guild when this shard opened, but lack of interest and the fact that I had only one member caused me to close it down. I'd like to discuss ideas and I'm wondering if you want rp pvm or rp pvp. I have I think one of only 4 actual gm beggers on the shard who I use for rp. Well my msn is [email protected]. Thx

Mythos said:
Well I've been away from the rp scene for quite a long time. I actually started the first rp guild when this shard opened, but lack of interest and the fact that I had only one member caused me to close it down. I'd like to discuss ideas and I'm wondering if you want rp pvm or rp pvp. I have I think one of only 4 actual gm beggers on the shard who I use for rp. Well my msn is [email protected]. Thx

Hi Mythos...

I will be in touch with you. My goal is to unite all RP guilds...whether they choose playstyles that involve PvP or PvM. While personally my guild 'The Eastland Coalition' is more dedicated to storyline/campaigns...but I am not adverse to organized PvP. I am not much of a PvP'r myself but I want to recognize and acklowedge all styles of play.

The DRC would also serve for setting guidelines for these styles of play...like determining the RoE and looting rights etc..

I usually can tell fairly quickly if a visitor is into RP that come visit the Village. I look to see if they will dis-mount and leave thier mount at the water throiuf out front, see if they look around, read any message boards, or talk to any of the npc's or read any of the books/storys that are laying about to be read.

As we usually have one or more peeps there at all times, if I see intrest, I or another of our guilds will pop out and engage into RP and conversation.

Suggestion. Those of you with other RP communities/vendor or shops, should now and then have a mage in Lamas opening up a gate to said community. Also a great ideal to have a vendor have a few marked runes available at your community. Makes it so much easier to return. Little things like that helps to bring RP communitys together much quicker, than trying to find time to explor and go hunting up said community.

BloodShaman said:
I usually can tell fairly quickly if a visitor is into RP that come visit the Village. I look to see if they will dis-mount and leave thier mount at the water throiuf out front, see if they look around, read any message boards, or talk to any of the npc's or read any of the books/storys that are laying about to be read.

As we usually have one or more peeps there at all times, if I see intrest, I or another of our guilds will pop out and engage into RP and conversation.

Suggestion. Those of you with other RP communities/vendor or shops, should now and then have a mage in Lamas opening up a gate to said community. Also a great ideal to have a vendor have a few marked runes available at your community. Makes it so much easier to return. Little things like that helps to bring RP communitys together much quicker, than trying to find time to explor and go hunting up said community.

That's a great suggestion. Are you apart of ViriiGuy's community Blood?

Also, does anyone know what the housing limits are here?

I wanted to post this link:
http://ecoalitionuo.proboards49.com/index.cgi?board=drc

I have boards for my guild and I created on for the DRC. If you have a guild I would invite you to register with the Forums and send a PM to myself or San'Ral there to receive the board PW.

WarriorMan

Wanderer

house limits are 1 house per account you can have a max of 3 accounts per IP or somthing like that :D