UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 6.0

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
1v1 duels? pretty sure I killed you yesterday at the hz arena, actually 50% of ur fucking guild.

Let me know when u guys are online and u can all line up and i can take my screen shots after I kill you guys all 1v1. so that way I can prove something, or should I go on another Screen shot spree like I did before? Or should I continue to not give a fucking shit? Frost you are the biggest dip shit in the world lol, you always talk about how u dont care but are the first one to go the fucking forums and type some spew of shit up.

1v1 duels? pretty sure I killed you yesterday at the hz arena, actually 50% of ur fucking guild.

Let me know when u guys are online and u can all line up and i can take my screen shots after I kill you guys all 1v1. so that way I can prove something, or should I go on another Screen shot spree like I did before? Or should I continue to not give a fucking shit? Frost you are the biggest dip shit in the world lol, you always talk about how u dont care but are the first one to go the fucking forums and type some spew of shit up.

"Waaah, No Pvp on Demise, I'm going to Hybrid where people actually play the game, yadayada, 5xGM mage duels, etc."

Fuck off.

In B4 LL

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Reefer Yes I am the biggest dip shit,
I always talk about how I don't care as much as you talk of you quitting Demise.
I never said I killed you in the 1vs1 I said you died to Tons after you ran your mouth so much bout how he needs Fey's to kill you ...
We are laughing about how you have an excuse everytime someone kills you like when Esk droped you 2 times in a row one minute my target is fucked or am out of reg with 100 of each reg in your pack,
or when I killed you on feild and you claim you lagged. the list goes on.

you care way to much about forums Reefer

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Clearly i wasnt fucking casting on esk, i didnt cast one fucking spell on him, as soon as i said it was fixed he died in 15 secs. Thats why im offering to duel all you shit bags right now one by one. And esk coming from somone who plays the game like a cinplete pussy. If u guys wont accept my duels right now then i would just shut the fuck up. Oh yeah 5x anyone?

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
All this arguing...over nothing. I concede that reefer paul and rayth are some of the ONLY people on demise that I've never beaten 1v1. I blame it on their l33t hax ;) but seriously...this is all nonsense. Lets keep it civil, you guys.
About the only person i respect in hz anymore.