UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 6.0

MB

Knight
Bombing Run Ends, 1v1's Begin
Wasn't there a 2v2 in between the Bombing Run and the 1v1 in which Tons and Frost beat Jim and Reefer?

I guess they just doubted his excuse since he was using "no regs" when we were messing around at the duel pits earlier in the night, but a snooping of his pack proved that to be a lie.

Bile

Knight
Wasn't there a 2v2 in between the Bombing Run and the 1v1 in which Tons and Frost beat Jim and Reefer?

Indeed, here I'll go edit!

*we are talking about Reefer, by the way...

In no such way was my post some sort of excuse on his behave, I laughed just as hard each time he died.. Figured I'd share, dickwad.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Bombing Run Ends, 1v1's Begin
We are talking about reefer , he claims to be out of reg but still able to heal.....

Same as he claimed to only have 30 of each reg when he came duel while a stealther went and snoop his pack and notice he had 100+ of each.
this is the typical Reefer's Stories we get use to those.

Bile

Knight
We are talking about reefer , he claims to be out of reg but still able to heal.....

Same as he claimed to only have 30 of each reg when he came duel while a stealther went and snoop his pack and notice he had 100+ of each.
this is the typical Reefer's Stories we get use to those.

I thought you had more sense than this, Frost... but after this post and your in-game display no honor and lack of skill I've lost hope for you.... what a shame.

I guess it makes too much logical sense that one can run out of reagents inside of the arena, recall home after the loss and restock... *shrugs*

Regardless, he died and the excuse was regs and I reiterated what was being said in vent; laughter ensued for all...

*Why your guild had to come here and start typing up an offense is beyond me.. atleast Lukin has a sense of humor.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Bile #1 he claimed that he ran out of reg in the 1vs1 the 1vs1 was the last tourny so I honestly don't care if he recalled home after, when he claimed that he was out of reg I had his health bar up and he was still casting heals and they were landing on him.
#2 lack of skill not really lack of caring to fight at 100% vs your team yeah.
#3 It's all about humor here yes am laughing at the fact that Reefer and some others of your guild talked shit when me and Tons killed reefer and jim and when the 1vs1 came and Tons killed Reefer alone it was just more funny then anything and WE KNEW there was going to be an excuse cause its Reefer there is one all the time,

Our guild did not post the offense, I posted the joke that Reefer died to Tons after talking so much shit. then you posted and started this mess.

But its ok am just gonna take my canadian ass out of here slowly .

Bile

Knight
But its ok am just gonna take my canadian ass out of here slowly .

1 - Ornament + Sash
2 - Doth not care? Only care enough to gank with your archer buddy, while you both try to spam dismount, mortals, and paralyze to strike me dead, but ultimately end up getting defeated with twice the numbers.. Odd way of not caring..
3 - I see no such post of which you laugh in.. if I did, none of this between me and you would've happened..

No need for you to respond any further, thaaank you!

Look at your screenshot, then my post beneath it, and back to your screenshot. Spread this same advice to your guild, I promise everything will be O.K.!

MB

Knight
Icy patches were Christmas rewards in the past. Dbl click and target someone who has the same in their pack and it will hit them with a snowball.

lukin69

Knight

theres lots of it here...

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
For the record... the only reason that I lost 2 frost last night is because I wasn't wearing any pants. true story.

I call foul after the comment about ME being annoying for this type of talk in that other thread lol....then again I do find it darn amusing...dammit !! XD