UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

demise scamming at its best

Status
Not open for further replies.

mytilus

Sorceror
no not at all. Jim never just kicked everyone out of the auction, to steal everyone's items. He may have done some shady stuff, but it was all within the rules.:cool:

difference is, at the end of the day, Jim was loved and missed. the shard hasn't been the same with him gone.:cool:

What monk did was completely irrational

Maybe you missed that auction then? No he didn't change house to private and kick all the people. He just took all the items and then never had the auction.

Bile and Jim were both staff and abused the crap out of their position, what they did is horseshit and very detrimental to the server as a whole. The saddest thing is they were both very talented and should have had no reason to cheat. Barcode would always use bagballs to completely block chockpoints with no exit at harrowers and its pretty funny how gm oliver was always the one that would log in to answer the page and remove it from the que. About a year ago Hz decided to take one of each champion from the spawns in t2a. Muscly had them stored on boats in the middle of nowhere for two days straight while we chained so many spawns over and over to get the right ones to spawn that we could lure away. After we had them all and had them all on boats they sat for another entire day while we contemplated what sort of event to do with them. Miraculously... MB logged in his stealther on one of the boats to check to be sure they were still there, and they were but it wasn't even 10 minutes before Bile and Enrique were sailing on a boat directly to them like they knew exactly where they were. Another time me and mb were trying to raid a barcode harrower. I had gift up and made it past them to the lower level where the pvm'ers were killing harrower, I died there but I had rez gump up hoping they would leave. Jim stood over my body for a few minutes until my client disconnected all on its own. I could chalk that one up as coincidence except for the fact that i had my stealther logged in at another dungeoun for duplicate scrolls but the only one that dc'd was my pvp guy. Years ago there would be hz feild fight practice out in the middle of nowhere... i mean literally NOWHERE places you would never see another soul at, where entire groups of barcode would just show up to gank. The list literally goes on and on. I will say that i miss the pvp that they brought to the server but you can't deny the fact that they were a couple of cheating mother @#$@ers.

*cough*
@#$% you!

Isf

Squire
well I guess that makes everything a bit clearer still think could of handled it differently. Sucks to get scammed but for such a long time player you should of known better. I haven't ever been scammed on here (once due to game glitch and gm fixed) but never by handing over my items and getting burned, So as shitty as it is. It really is your own fault. In my opinion anyway :/ I don't know the details but If staff didn't help you, then it was legal game play.

Im sure you could of gotten whatever you lost just by asking for help though.

Phelon

Knight
Maybe you missed that auction then? No he didn't change house to private and kick all the people. He just took all the items and then never had the auction.

Bile and Jim were both staff and abused the crap out of their position, what they did is horseshit and very detrimental to the server as a whole. The saddest thing is they were both very talented and should have had no reason to cheat. Barcode would always use bagballs to completely block chockpoints with no exit at harrowers and its pretty funny how gm oliver was always the one that would log in to answer the page and remove it from the que. About a year ago Hz decided to take one of each champion from the spawns in t2a. Muscly had them stored on boats in the middle of nowhere for two days straight while we chained so many spawns over and over to get the right ones to spawn that we could lure away. After we had them all and had them all on boats they sat for another entire day while we contemplated what sort of event to do with them. Miraculously... MB logged in his stealther on one of the boats to check to be sure they were still there, and they were but it wasn't even 10 minutes before Bile and Enrique were sailing on a boat directly to them like they knew exactly where they were. Another time me and mb were trying to raid a barcode harrower. I had gift up and made it past them to the lower level where the pvm'ers were killing harrower, I died there but I had rez gump up hoping they would leave. Jim stood over my body for a few minutes until my client disconnected all on its own. I could chalk that one up as coincidence except for the fact that i had my stealther logged in at another dungeoun for duplicate scrolls but the only one that dc'd was my pvp guy. Years ago there would be hz feild fight practice out in the middle of nowhere... i mean literally NOWHERE places you would never see another soul at, where entire groups of barcode would just show up to gank. The list literally goes on and on. I will say that i miss the pvp that they brought to the server but you can't deny the fact that they were a couple of cheating mother @#$@ers.

*cough*
@#$% you!

And you didn't even mention the Idoc info abuse by them fellers. MB was staff at the time too though so.... let's just be real here:p

j_monroy

Squire

Actually, I believe the first couple of items were bid on. There was a 1/3 14 lrc brace (mine), a mempo of fortune (possibly mine), a staff of the magi, elephant plant or maple tree (can't remember which). The auction ended when nobody was bidding for the spirit of the totem. That's when some other char (I assume it was his) came in and took it into his pack. Then, everyone was kicked out of the house by making it private.

Then, everyone stood around waiting confused lol.

mytilus

Sorceror
MB was staff at the time too though so.... let's just be real here:p
I won't say who it really was but you have your info wrong sir. If he had been staff then it would have been a whole lot easier to get proof of what those two were doing. There was a long period of time of trying to catch them in the act, something more than just 'odd coincidence' I even remember mb asking xavier if it were possible to allow him to see hidden gms and x told him it wasn't possible short of making him staff char also. I still have the conversation he copy/pasted to me someplace. Its funny how everybody thought mb was staff since we always found everybodies spawns but that was nothing short of constant vigilance, most of the guild checking spawns on stealthers and many having spawn spies for all t2a spawns which were also checked many times per day.

edit... i also forgot to mention i still have a screenshot someplace of when our good friend heraldo rivera posted all of the staff names and who they really were all over the forums and I doubt that mb would be somebody jim would leave as 'anonymous for years of faithful service'

Phelon

Knight
I won't say who it really was but you have your info wrong sir. If he had been staff then it would have been a whole lot easier to get proof of what those two were doing. There was a long period of time of trying to catch them in the act, something more than just 'odd coincidence' I even remember mb asking xavier if it were possible to allow him to see hidden gms and x told him it wasn't possible short of making him staff char also. I still have the conversation he copy/pasted to me someplace. Its funny how everybody thought mb was staff since we always found everybodies spawns but that was nothing short of constant vigilance, most of the guild checking spawns on stealthers and many having spawn spies for all t2a spawns which were also checked many times per day.

edit... i also forgot to mention i still have a screenshot someplace of when our good friend heraldo rivera posted all of the staff names and who they really were all over the forums and I doubt that mb would be somebody jim would leave as 'anonymous for years of faithful service'

Okay, i'm not going to argue.

Celes

Sorceror
bullshit, xavier was jabba la hut, and jim was the lil chuckly thing on the side

hahaahah too good, who are you? we would get along

Celes

Sorceror

*cough*
@#$% you!

LOL JIM TALENTED LOL :D:D:p:confused::D:p:confused:

Mister Pink

Squire
I hope it's not a perma-ban. Having to restore his reputation/friendships will be punishment enough especially if he doesn't get to keep the items because he got staff involved with the banker.

Status
Not open for further replies.