UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

demise scamming at its best

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_monroy

Squire
I can assure you they are doing their best! :)

Let's wait for the holiday season to end so that the staff can wait until they're done spending time with their family, I'm sure they'll be investigating this very soon. I know for a fact that the house has been "confiscated" and is now owned by Demise. Furthermore, all of the chests have the same amount of items they did at the end of the auction, so I'm sure things will work out for most of us :)

mytilus

Sorceror
Larson said:
While we wouldn't normally get involved with a scam we did provide a temporary banker for this player run event which makes us involved.
We are looking into this and are not going to let a scam happen with our assistance.

Please be patient with us. This may take a little more time than usual to resolve given that most of us have family commitments at this time of year.

posted on tuesday
learn to read before you cry =]

Blesh Terra

Sorceror

hickman48

Knight
This is why i tell everyone i play with you shouldt trust most people in this game someone who you play with and trust will stab you in the back for shits and gigs 90% of the time.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
I'm pretty sure jim had a banker @ his auctions when he scammed people.. then again.. there was a whole backstory/shadiness to everyone playing @ that time, including staff :). Times be different now, methinks.
man don't even compare jim to this scum bag, jim would have never done what monk did.

Status
Not open for further replies.