UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Courage AKA Pulp- Scammed Me

Guidoglop

Wanderer
one word: POKER :D

just like in real life, 99% of the gold on the server is pretty much always in the control of about 1% of the servers players..

it just shifts back and forth between them from poker wins/losses and the high end rare market, mostly poker tho..

when some of these guys loose big, hundreds of mil they look for sellers to buy back in and try and win their money back, then when they win big, they become the sellers in alot of cases

in terms of overall gold, the net gold amount on the server should actually be going down day by day as you cannot buy gold from the store anymore and as people purchase things from npcs, dropped/decayed gold, stuff like that
I'll say at least 60% of the gold on here came from true UO acts I say this meaning hunting and other things that go along with it, the other 40% came from the long line of donating to the server and all the other unnamed things such as when Craig was a gm and created billions of gold that the server thinks is gone. All of this is product of hybrid being around for so long and having so many rares introduced to the shard, there are probably more 1 of a kinds in this whole shard then there are of one of each multiple item added (like kitchen sandals Pw robes etc.) :) probably doesn't make sense because I'm working and typing this at same time but you get the picture

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
I feel bad for nerds that have to scam for 50 dollars, get a fucking job.
yea

IDOCS, buying and selling rares and poker.
yea

in terms of overall gold, the net gold amount on the server should actually be going down day by day as you cannot buy gold from the store anymore and as people purchase things from npcs, dropped/decayed gold, stuff like that
nah

there are probably more 1 of a kinds in this whole shard then there are of one of each multiple item added (like kitchen sandals Pw robes etc.) :) probably doesn't make sense because I'm working and typing this at same time but you get the picture
nah

toronto_matt

Sorceror

its not going up... trust me

MAYBE not "literally" going down day by day, but month to month, year to year, 100% it is

last year at this time there would at LEAST have been an extra billion or more gold on the server (before ryans gold sink vendors)

alot of stuff goes on behind the scenes too, account get banned, deleted, suspended, gold gets confiscated and or deleted

alot of gold also exists in accounts that have not been active for years, and as time progresses, the # of accounts with that gold re activating (players coming back) and using that gold becomes less and less likely and it will never be used again..

i guess you could make the argument that in some cases the gold is still technically there just not active or "in the market"

but that would be a whole different discussion :D

main thing.. with the removal of donations on store for gold, things are getting better

Last edited:

royal kapero2

Sorceror
The whole thread is about whining about everything, still I barely see people try to prevent scammers from scamming innocent people.
Maybe it's a secret. Or there is no accident Demise is better than Hybrid.
Pathetic.
Anyway listen to my advice.
Foolish players.
If you don't want to be scammed for a huge scale, try to do seperated small deals. for example 1-5$..

Silly Santa

Sorceror
So this guy named Courage just scammed me of $50 after i have done other transactions with him. Txted him on skype he said he was just getting off work and would be at his computer in 15 minutes so i waited. He texts me back on skype saying hes at brit bank inside the bank. so i recall there then meet with him and send the money over to him. He tells me he gets it and puts bandaids in the trade box. After this he acts as if he had lagged out and so i text him through skype and doesnt respond back and havnt seen the fag since. This dude is a complete no life faggot ass nerd. Why cant the gm's just fuck this dude and kick him off the shard. His PayPal Name is [email protected]

So I log back on here for the first itme in weeks.. and what do I see? This --^ .... same story, different person. How long is this going to keep happening for - before the decision is reversed in regard to people being allowed to buy/sell gold? how many people have to get burned - before this madness stops?

main thing.. with the removal of donations on store for gold, things are getting better

it should have been removed years ago... I cant imagine the amount of gold that still lies in this economy... why did gold have to be available on the store in the first place and for like 15 years? There is another way it could have been set up (donations) that wouldn't have jepordized the economy, lets be real ...

Guidoglop

Wanderer
The whole thread is about whining about everything, still I barely see people try to prevent scammers from scamming innocent people.
Maybe it's a secret. Or there is no accident Demise is better than Hybrid.
Pathetic.
Anyway listen to my advice.
Foolish players.
If you don't want to be scammed for a huge scale, try to do seperated small deals. for example 1-5$..
i made a whole forums post for pulp/courage more then a day early
not my fault

lucascyb

Sorceror
So I log back on here for the first itme in weeks.. and what do I see?

Dude you and your other holy bitches need to just stop bashing Hybrid. I mean for fuck sake just stop logging in man... you own signature shows you are gone so gtfo. The more you bitch about hybrid makes me hate you losers more, hybrid is fine. We took a 50% drop in our population when YOU mother fuckers forced all the new players off the shard by stealing and zerging every 7x7 IDOC you guys got. If anyone is to blame for this population decrease ITS YOU MOTHER FUCKERS.

Please just stop logging on bashing a shard that is doing just fine with out you guys talking shit about it.

Guidoglop

Wanderer
Dude you and your other holy bitches need to just stop bashing Hybrid. I mean for fuck sake just stop logging in man... you own signature shows you are gone so gtfo. The more you bitch about hybrid makes me hate you losers more, hybrid is fine. We took a 50% drop in our population when YOU mother fuckers forced all the new players off the shard by stealing and zerging every 7x7 IDOC you guys got. If anyone is to blame for this population decrease ITS YOU MOTHER FUCKERS.

Please just stop logging on bashing a shard that is doing just fine with out you guys talking shit about it.
Not every holy member bashes I'm one

Silly Santa

Sorceror

Consider yourself lucky - that staff deleted my original reply to your ridiculous post here, kid. kthx.