UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Courage AKA Pulp- Scammed Me

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Dont worry fellas, karma (God) or whatever you belive in, will take care of this guy. Im sure he will get murdered in the future for stealing from people. That shit doesnt fly irl, will get you shot. And its a matter of time before he fucks with someone on here, that isnt all there in the head... its pretty easy to track people down now days. FYI this guys irl name is Taylor Conrad and he lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. HAPPY HUNTING!
Tsk tsk. Is this what Jesus would do, Trade Man?

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
@GM Francis @Chubbs

He's already got a new character, "Flood" (7 Year Account)

Pretty good chance he is colluding with a guy "MONEY" (Newbie Account). Look at the bottom where he jumps the gun a little early during a fake conversation. This is once everyone left the poker table, and it was his char vs himself.

"MONEY" claims to be "SpastIC", while he is desperately trying to claim "Flood" "uofame". IMO it is pretty blatant that Flood is taylor conrad. I asked him for his skype handle and it took him 10 minutes to figure out it was "uofame", pretty confusing one eh.

bothpulp.png

It would be a shame if Spas is involved or covering for this guy. I've had nothing but good encounters w/ spastic in the past, but there is no reason to enable this turd to continue scamming people.

Last edited:

Guidoglop

Wanderer
@GM Francis @Chubbs

He's already got a new character, "Flood" (7 Year Account)

Pretty good chance he is colluding with a guy "MONEY" (Newbie Account). Look at the bottom where he jumps the gun a little early during a fake conversation. This is once everyone left the poker table, and it was his char vs himself.

"MONEY" claims to be "SpastIC", while he is desperately trying to claim "Flood" "uofame". IMO it is pretty blatant that Flood is taylor conrad. I asked him for his skype handle and it took him 10 minutes to figure out it was "uofame", pretty confusing one eh.

View attachment 92537

It would be a shame if Spas is involved or covering for this guy. I've had nothing but good encounters w/ spastic in the past, but there is no reason to enable this turd to continue scamming people.
Spastic hates pulp so if it is he is again being deceived
That and that char money could be rain but probably not rain lost like 750m the last week

Neppg

Sorceror

Uomvp

Knight
How many times do people have to tell you to stop buying from this guy? No sympathy anymore; if he scammed you then it's your fault. He had taken atleast 500 bucks from you morons and you keep giving him money.

If you are older then 15 you should already know... IF SOMETHING SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT PROBABLY IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toronto_matt

Sorceror
How many times do people have to tell you to stop buying from this guy? No sympathy anymore; if he scammed you then it's your fault. He had taken atleast 500 bucks from you morons and you keep giving him money.

If you are older then 15 you should already know... IF SOMETHING SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT PROBABLY IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the cheap prices will always tempt some into taking risks. it is human nature

you have well known, trustworthy, documented sellers on this very forum who people can go to but problem is most of them are selling north of the 2.5/3 range

Maybe People should start getting the gold BEFORE they send the money from now on

If everyone starts doing it that way, they have no risk of being scammed

Bit unorthadox I guess but who says everyone can't start doing it like that. It's still the same exchange gold for gold in one form or another

What's that old saying, the greater the risk, the greater the reward

Actually I think that's from Star Trek..

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
the cheap prices will always tempt some into taking risks. it is human nature

you have well known, trustworthy, documented sellers on this very forum who people can go to but problem is most of them are selling north of the 2.5/3 range

Maybe People should start getting the gold BEFORE they send the money from now on

If everyone starts doing it that way, they have no risk of being scammed

Bit unorthadox I guess but who says everyone can't start doing it like that. It's still the same exchange gold for gold in one form or another

What's that old saying, the greater the risk, the greater the reward

Actually I think that's from Star Trek..

Although that sounds good on paper, realistically it would become much more of a problem.

If you only have to worry about dishonest seller, it's relatively simpler to narrow it down. You have a bunch of approved people, giving you an option if you want to make sure your trade goes smoothly.

If we reverse that, then it's the buyers who will become the scammer, so the gold seller will be the one with the headache of figuring if they are giving their gold to a trustworthy or not individual. I think it's slightly unfair to all the verified seller, to tell them that they now have to give gold first, therefore get scammed most likely for doing nothing wrong.

Another point would be that I know that for a lot of people, that would NOT scam for real $, would not hesitate to scam for virtual gold coin. The impact just does not feel the same if you reap someone of digital shineys, versus 1/10th of a pay check.

So yea, as an idea I like it, but realistically, I don't see it succeeding very well.

---

My advice. Don't buy, Don't sell. The game is better this way. But I'm just another son of a bitch and that just my worthless opinion.

El Ugly 707

Traveler
Here's a question for everyone. How are these cats able to get millions of dollars in this game without farming for hours on end . Back in the old OSI days we used to dupe the gold at the risk of getting banned. Given all these people with millions of gold to sell, I have to wonder how they are getting it ?

Here's a question for everyone. How are these cats able to get millions of dollars in this game without farming for hours on end . Back in the old OSI days we used to dupe the gold at the risk of getting banned. Given all these people with millions of gold to sell, I have to wonder how they are getting it ?

IDOCS, buying and selling rares and poker.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Although that sounds good on paper, realistically it would become much more of a problem.

If you only have to worry about dishonest seller, it's relatively simpler to narrow it down. You have a bunch of approved people, giving you an option if you want to make sure your trade goes smoothly.

If we reverse that, then it's the buyers who will become the scammer, so the gold seller will be the one with the headache of figuring if they are giving their gold to a trustworthy or not individual. I think it's slightly unfair to all the verified seller, to tell them that they now have to give gold first, therefore get scammed most likely for doing nothing wrong.

Another point would be that I know that for a lot of people, that would NOT scam for real $, would not hesitate to scam for virtual gold coin. The impact just does not feel the same if you reap someone of digital shineys, versus 1/10th of a pay check.

So yea, as an idea I like it, but realistically, I don't see it succeeding very well.

---

My advice. Don't buy, Don't sell. The game is better this way. But I'm just another son of a bitch and that just my worthless opinion.

hah not worthless at all, your right! it would infact make things more complicated and MORE scamming would probably take place, was just me throwin ideas out there :D maybe it could be like a case by case thing, i could see the odd well known/reputable buyer whos buying from a not so well known seller doing that OR try to that. the community is small enough that most people know who everyone is, i guess it all depends on whos buyin and whos sellin

toronto_matt

Sorceror

one word: POKER :D

just like in real life, 99% of the gold on the server is pretty much always in the control of about 1% of the servers players..

it just shifts back and forth between them from poker wins/losses and the high end rare market, mostly poker tho..

when some of these guys loose big, hundreds of mil they look for sellers to buy back in and try and win their money back, then when they win big, they become the sellers in alot of cases

in terms of overall gold, the net gold amount on the server should actually be going down day by day as you cannot buy gold from the store anymore and as people purchase things from npcs, dropped/decayed gold, stuff like that