UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Castle/Keep Staircase Deco

Re: Castle/Keep Staircase Deco

uome;535852 said:
Thats the rpv bit that crashes, if you record using the avi function it seems ok but you have to flip it verticaly and mess about with the framerate to get it right. I find the camstudio(LC uses this one too) one easier and dosn't seem to lag me out as much as some others.

Can you tell me the info I need to put in?

Raylin:

Im totally a noob at trying something like so I have a few questions to ask (based on the steps in the original post)

Step #2 - Does it matter what size 3 story house? I assume 3-story customizable house, correct?

Step #3 - I gather the other character has to be on the same account (thus an owner of the house), correct? And what is the unwalkable wall and how do I know it is on that exact spot?

Aeolus

Sorceror

weinster666;554236 said:
And what is the unwalkable wall and how do I know it is on that exact spot?
I have to admit, I was quite puzzled as to how someone would go about getting their character in the exact right spot too after reading that.

gugutz

Knight

Im just gonna wait for Heritage Tokens.

My castle has too many chests / locked down items for me to just remove it and place it agian *feels lazy*

Heritage Stairs ftw!

To get in the exact spot:

You want to get an outline of your castle. Then click cancel then place the 3-story. build it up to 3 stories. log out your character RIGHT ON THAT spot then demolish it with your other, build your castle, make it public. BAM. Your on that tile.

Im telling you, if you are not good at placing houses. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS!

Raylin McCluster;559835 said:
To get in the exact spot:

You want to get an outline of your castle. Then click cancel then place the 3-story. build it up to 3 stories. log out your character RIGHT ON THAT spot then demolish it with your other, build your castle, make it public. BAM. Your on that tile.

Im telling you, if you are not good at placing houses. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS!

I'm sorry. Maybe I missed it earlier. What is the exact spot you are referring to? Is it the spot the guy is standing on in the picture in the original post?

OK. Im not sure if I have everything right so far. Hopefully someone can verify for me. When I dropped the snow, locked the snow down, and tried to raise it, it said I cannot raise the object any farther.

Am I not in the right place or something?

See attached photo.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Attachments

• gazatest.JPG
    gazatest.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 154

gugutz

Knight

I think you got it.

You can't raise it any further than there, but since it's already on the blocking tile, you just have to raise your gozas so you can reach that tile, then you can walk over it.

I did some adjustments and now it looks like I have the gaza in the right place.

Unfortunately now, I cant seem to raise the snow/gazas high enough

It seems, from the ground, I can only raise the snow up 2 clicks increments. 3 clicks and it blocks my ability to move to the next step.

Any clues?

Attachments

• gazamat2.JPG
    gazamat2.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 178

Corven

Wanderer

Wow, someone finally figured out how to use the gozas to get up to castles, eh? Pretty sweet. And ty Oaks for throwing credit to me and Yellek; made me all warm and fuzzy inside. =P

Oaks

Knight

Wein:

I don't know why but small tables can "break" the height restrictions. Place one of those tables on the highest raised snowpile (or lower it a bit so the table can fit on it), then dump another small table on top of that table. Additionally, you could stack the small tables first (on the floor) to get the snowpiles where you want them.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

I have a castle, and a luna house with goza staircases and might be able to help. Try using crates. Raylin quit uo but I am still in contact with him so pm me with any specific questions u have about building with gozas.

I guess Im not clear on this (dense I know)

it seems each snow pile step must be 2 "up clicks" from the previous one. Any more and I cannot walk up. So, if I place a crate or box on the highest snow pile, then what do I do? Place a now pile on top of the crate, lock it down, and then remove the crate, and then lower the snow pile so it is only 2 click higher than the last one?

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

weinster666;573930 said:
I guess Im not clear on this (dense I know)

it seems each snow pile step must be 2 "up clicks" from the previous one. Any more and I cannot walk up. So, if I place a crate or box on the highest snow pile, then what do I do? Place a now pile on top of the crate, lock it down, and then remove the crate, and then lower the snow pile so it is only 2 click higher than the last one?

I'll show you.. I'm at the vendor house now, but might be afk for 5 minutes ... Please stop by.

ah lian

Wanderer

i keep getting the "you cannot build that here" msg when i wanted to place a goza mat on the rune. Why does that happen?

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

Mister Dank;574768 said:
Nice job! Here's a picture of my current work in progress

ah lian;574789 said:
i keep getting the "you cannot build that here" msg when i wanted to place a goza mat on the rune. Why does that happen?
what step is this happening? Is it on the top of the castle? PM me and I'll demo sometime for you on how it's done

Attachments

• roof.JPG
    roof.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 110