UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can we have a FFA forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiz

Wanderer
thats funny that people must say wrestling is gay.. and thats the only thing they come up with.. go to state ever? in any sport? for yourself? if so i would like to see it.. if not dont talk.. oh wait HAHAH canada isnt a state they suck all around..

FrEeQ-hybrid

Sorceror
Yea of course it isn't a state is a Country retard :rolleyes:

I tend to think a sport invented by the Greek's (who condoned homosexuality freely) would be typically homoerotic.

BrandT

Wanderer
This cat at my school said that his go-to move when he wretled in H.S. was shoving his thumb in the other guy's ass... That would seem gay to me, but I've never wrestled, so what the fuck do I know, right?

If one of my friends ever told me that they shoved their thumb up some other guys ass........ I would beat them with a hose until my arm got tired..... then when it rested... come back and do it again.... rinse and repeat....

Symptom

Wanderer
This event has turned into a FFA....anything goes.

If you guys are gonna homo-wrestle....at least grease up first

BrandT

Wanderer
Well, RedBeard, notice how I didn't say he was a friend of mine. At any rate, I don't have a problem with gay people, but I just don't think of wrestling as a terribly "straight" sports because it's guys with very little clothes on, touching each other ALL over.

Yeah... I don't either have a problem with gays....... I just wouldn't want any I know telling me about their experiences....... or the hose beating would occur.....

Status
Not open for further replies.