UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can we have a FFA forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symptom

Wanderer
Ok you 2....med up. We're going to Sudden Death.
FrEeQ you got more points for bringing Irina in on it.....lol

BrandT

Wanderer
Symptom said:
Ok you 2....med up. We're going to Sudden Death.
FrEeQ you got more points for bringing Irina in on it.....lol
Lol, you are the ref now?

See how fun this can be!!!

zoiz

Wanderer
hmm well he is a friend.. IRL friend something you dont have? go skate or someshit that seems more what you do.. and i bet i would kick your ass irl.. but this isnt about that.. so it dont matter.... i find this very funny you must post after everything.. because you have no life.. 5 mins after this post you will prob post 10 more.. because you cant rest this.. so go ahead flame more all you can do.. and btw so what if im 135? i wrestle and i do fine there. so what have you done in your life? oh one more thing i think you are jerking off to my pic because you keep talking about my arms and abs .. does man ass turn you on?

FrEeQ-hybrid

Sorceror
zoiz said:
hmm well he is a friend.. IRL friend something you dont have? go skate or someshit that seems more what you do.. and i bet i would kick your ass irl.. but this isnt about that.. so it dont matter.... i find this very funny you must post after everything.. because you have no life.. 5 mins after this post you will prob post 10 more.. because you cant rest this.. so go ahead flame more all you can do.. and btw so what if im 135? i wrestle and i do fine there. so what have you done in your life? oh one more thing i think you are jerking off to my pic because you keep talking about my arms and abs .. does man ass turn you on?

See there's one thing about talking about them and one thing about insulting them, tard.

So let's break this down... you enjoy touching mens ball sacks and you also enjoy Greco-Roman wrestling using lemon scented lube?

What's funny is you posted your "ab" shot for some 15 year old attention whore... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.