UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Battle for Skara Brae 3/27 3PM EST

serotonin

Traveler
lol leather for me
Mage? I'm beginning to think that Mages have the advantage in this contest... But I guess we'll see. I am getting my brother a character to take part with after mine's done... We're gonna be "The Hammer Brothers" ;D

arms lore to raise stats works for humans too, correct?
Yes. It does. Infact, it works better for humans, as you don't have to raise it above 0 to gain stats from it I think.

Mistress Bone

Sorceror
nope war here :D never been good with mages lol i would rather be up close and battering someone.... i was ganna be a macer but i am not sure what i am going to be yet.....still undecided on what skills i am going to use but what ever skills they are will be fun non the less :D :D

serotonin

Traveler
I have decided on a firm set of skills, and armour and weapons.

I am now going to petition to the guild leader to have me and my brother's Guild Title set to "The Hammer Brothers" and we'll both be using Hammer picks :)

Sundoom

Sorceror
I'm currently at 47/44/50... I am happy with 50 int (locked), but 47/44 isn't very good... Gonna have to hardcore Armslore - otherwise I won't be able to wear my platemail lol! (Or I'll have to wear dull-copper platemail, and let's face it... It doesn't have the same prestige of Valorite :p)

Niles, Novak, and Zeshin are all wearing Dull Copper Platemail with crimson sash/cloak. if you went with that, you'd look alot like them.

Frasier

Sorceror
Sunshine reflects from my platemail.
Like a whisper, my sword swings in a rising sun.
Darkness is falling
Skara Brae, soon you can breathe again.

hugoboss

Sorceror
*BURRRRP!*... *scratches bum*... *sniffs...*

[translation]: Orky, high-kultur poetry...

We Kill Da Hummie Gits.. 'Nuff Said.

[translation]: popular Orky-kultur poetry..

Sundoom

Sorceror
Tomorrow.. Tomorrow is the day that we Crusaders set sail to retake Skara Brae... You filthy Orcs have no chance! All who stand with the Crusaders join us today and arm yourselves, eat your fill of meat and drink yourselves into stupors. For tomorrow, many of us may not come back, less it be on the back of wagons and tarps to cover our fallen bodies.

hugoboss

Sorceror
If 'nuff of us Ork boyz were to fart together towards da Hummie ships .. da winds will blow 'em back to da sea! BUWHAHAHAH

serotonin

Traveler
MB, I am going to make a mage after Sunday. I wanted to start with a warrior because it's easy, but I will have a mage for our cause soon enough :)