UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Battle for Skara Brae 3/27 3PM EST

hugoboss

Sorceror
WAAAAAAAGH!!

serotonin

Traveler
During battle, newly ressed players still wearing death robe may not be attacked. Once the robe is off, they are fair game. Similarly, you may not attack while wearing a death robe.

I approve of this rule.
I don't know how the rules work for Trammel guild wars, but can opposing guilds loot each other's bodies when they kill?

Mistress Bone

Sorceror
You should link forum names to character names, so anyone caught outside of guidelines can be immediately removed from future events for their inability to listen/read.

Orcish Mistress [Black]

btw All my charters are named Mistress and i have a macer that is open for any side that is shorthanded :) just let me know if one side needs more help

MB

Knight
Lots of fun tactical characters to be made. For exampe, a surprise archer (no stealth allowed) with 110 Archery, Tactics, Healing, Anatomy, Resist, Meditation and 60 Hiding. Hide and attack from the enemy's flank when they least expect!

Two Wolves

Knight
If one side is bigger than the other, a few of us have characters that can be transferred over.

Bribed Orcs or Traitor Crusaders can be guild swapped to even the odds.

Bile, you joining in on the killing? I bet you're the type who'd be an orc.

I have a stockpile of Mask of Orcish Kin for the masses of players for [Orc] Bloodclan orcs who never materialized that can be donated to the cause. That will help orc team looking like orcs, even if they are a mercenary.

Also, since the war status can keep track of the number of kills, wildly uneven numbers can be easy corrected by allowing equal numbers start on the battle field and replacing ghosts with fresh troops; and for the side with no reserves, rez and return to battle till one side reaches the victory condition number of kills.

serotonin

Traveler
Ooo, I am getting excited now :) My character is nearly done!!
(Just gotta train 5 more chiv, 11.4 more mace, and 19.7 more tactics!!)

serotonin

Traveler
I'm currently at 47/44/50... I am happy with 50 int (locked), but 47/44 isn't very good... Gonna have to hardcore Armslore - otherwise I won't be able to wear my platemail lol! (Or I'll have to wear dull-copper platemail, and let's face it... It doesn't have the same prestige of Valorite :p)