UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

6mod is available?

Xavier

Account Terminated
Bile as staff:
Others as staff:

Ahem, if I had to name one player who has insisted more than any other single player that we put more effort into catching more of this illegal software crap ... :)

MB

Knight
Totally possible. Now, I don't want to start something here, but when stuff like this comes up, and I see Xylol and Charlie crafting all perfect runics, the first thing that comes to mind is corruption. An elaborate answer to why such a sword existed would make us players very happy.

I'd like this as well. Armor scanning seems like the least of concerns.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Totally possible. Now, I don't want to start something here, but when stuff like this comes up, and I see Xylol and Charlie crafting all perfect runics, the first thing that comes to mind is corruption. An elaborate answer to why such a sword existed would make us players very happy.

My reply to the thread when I saw it, IS the explanation. Its exactly what I said it is, nothing more, nothing less. And, wasnt it those two just put 100s and 100s of crappy brsk parts on vendors for like 5k a part or something?

Lucifall

Knight
My reply to the thread when I saw it, IS the explanation. Its exactly what I said it is, nothing more, nothing less. And, wasnt it those two just put 100s and 100s of crappy brsk parts on vendors for like 5k a part or something?

Pretty sure that was O'NEIL.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Blacula saying it looked like HRSK and that they have something to prove is a "personal attack"? I think it's a fact they were trying to prove something.

Yeah, there were two threads that got involved in this in a short time. Got them confused in my head. It was the other one I LLd for attacks, and the personal attacks were coming from them, not at them.

Buiu

Knight

yo dawg!
I heard you like mods on ur crafted items... so i..

cmcmcm

Knight
it's a prize for solving "luna orb"..............:cool:

but
it's like "tortu" said long time ago.." me and my friends tossed all the bods we had and now we are burning VALORITE'S and BRSK'S, cryy envy newbie"

EvilChild

Knight
You can see some things under robes by mousing over the correct pixel on the paper doll. It's a huge pain in the ass, but it is doable.

I feel like this is going to go the same way that teleports to jail on gravestones went.

Athena

Account Terminated
You can see some things under robes by mousing over the correct pixel on the paper doll. It's a huge pain in the ass, but it is doable.

I feel like this is going to go the same way that teleports to jail on gravestones went.

It was just the ring and bracelet that was supposed to appear modded (the weapon was a mistake). You can't see those unless the person isn't wearing gloves, or the bracelet being viewable if they're wearing ninja mitts. EasyUO will pick them up though.

Also, might SpyUO also allow someone to scan armor? (well, only for those that knew how to read packets... And it'd likely be very hard to pull out the right pieces when in Luna.) That, and sometimes people do take off their gloves when bank-sitting...

Of course, I'm not surprised in the slightest that seeing these special-colored, modded items drop would cause trouble. TBH I think that such "uniques" should be limited to stuff essentially worthless for any form of combat. (i.e, earrings and clothing items)
Hey, we're a good team.
Fixed. ;)