UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

6mod is available?

Xavier

Account Terminated
Damn. I botched this again?

It was supposed to be fishing for people using EUO armor scanning scripts, and all the 'invalid" stuff out of sight, under gloves, shroud, etc, NOT his weapon in plain sight. Anyone who would have paged about his blessed ring, etc would get a EUO jailing.

But, it seems Im not very good at counting props, because this is the second time I botched it ... well, sort of. last time it was an invalid bless on his MKP.

Oh well, plan B time.. if we have one.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Yeah, I'm sure you'll catch all the bad guys now that they know what not to page about. Makes sense.

Well, this has gone over like a lead balloon 2x Ive tried. I've pretty much written off trying this anymore.

Last time, I expained this to the one person who paged to 'report' the invalid MKP, and stayed quiet about it, but like I said, time for plan b now.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
. Anyone who would have paged about his blessed ring, etc would get a EUO jailing.

Ummmm, well... Why would anyone page to GM for reporting blessed ring, that THE GM is useing ??

'Hi, you are useing blessed items... '.

Dont you think that people would rather raport to shard's owner or something ?
Edit: or write on forum - see the enclosed example : P.

ToNYkey

Sorceror
What the fuck is it???
When i dream about perfect harvester i see this but without 6 bonus. who draw it dont know about SCno pen = 2 bonus

Xavier

Account Terminated
Ummmm, well... Why would anyone page to GM for reporting blessed ring, that THE GM is useing ??

Um, if I didnt blow it, no one would have had a clue it was me??

On second thought, I guess I do see your point. Since a GM had to have modified it, they would assume it was a Gm on that character. But, people have paged over mod'd items in the past, like a certain clever that was removed from game.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror

Edit: or write on forum - see the enclosed example : P.

That would at least go better than the conversation resulting from the blessed MKP, or the harvy...

*player pages staff*

Staff: Ahaaaa, so you see the blessed MKP, and now you are EUO BANNED, thats what you get for scanning armor with evil SCRIPTS!
Player: Dude, I just moused over it... there it is. I didn't scan shit.
Staff: Ahaaa, so you could be right... I'll get you next time! I'd have nabbed you if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

Just giving you a hard time, Xavier. But that harvy is some pretty serious business... pigmented and everything, shit... you wanna sell it? :oops:

Xavier

Account Terminated
That would at least go better than the conversation resulting from the blessed MKP, or the harvy...

*player pages staff*

Staff: Ahaaaa, so you see the blessed MKP, and now you are EUO BANNED, thats what you get for scanning armor with evil SCRIPTS!
Player: Dude, I just moused over it... there it is. I didn't scan shit.
Staff: Ahaaa, so you could be right... I'll get you next time! I'd have nabbed you if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

And that is why the weapon and the MKP were SUPPOSED to be 'valid' items. The items I wanted to know if people could see, were under his shroud and gloves.

Lonky

Sorceror
Rather than creating everything from thin air, summon a hammer, or sewing kit, and craft the items people can see.

Then... conjure up your bad juju items to hide underneath. Problem solved.

Bile

Knight
Bile as staff:
  • Stealable Artifacts in Felucca Dungeons (New, risky decor to pluck up every couple days, weeks, or months)
  • Felucca Dungeons would have an Extra Level (Puzzles, Mini Champion Spawns, and Mini Bosses)
  • Malas (Major Artifact) and Ilshenar (Minor Artifacts) monsters drop halved gold
  • Trammel monsters drop normal gold amounts
  • Felucca monsters drop double gold amounts
  • Scheduled Events (not the broken ones), voted on by the player base for each month
  • Buccaneer's Den Dungeon - Accessible Only by Murderer Characters - No Landlubber Companions Allowed (Pets) - Stealth Not Advised - Home of the only 1v1 Dueling Arena
  • Random Roaming Pirate Ship - Conquerors of the ship will receive coordinates to the location of buried loot - Underpowered Pirate Artifacts, Gold, and Gems
Others as staff:

Fishing for people using EUO armor scanning scripts.

Lucifall

Knight
"I saw it when he was redressing"
"He obviously has full suit of armor, but seemed fishy when I only got 900 gold for killing him"
Totally possible. Now, I don't want to start something here, but when stuff like this comes up, and I see Xylol and Charlie crafting all perfect runics, the first thing that comes to mind is corruption. An elaborate answer to why such a sword existed would make us players very happy.