UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVM dexxer thread

kolbycrouch

Knight
Whats your ninja template? I'm using bushido/parry/resist and I just solo'd shimmering the other day. I was told that ninja is stronger though.

MMMartin

Squire
it is just 50 ninja for clone, clone have efect take all DAMAGE (change attack at clone), if are you in range 2 tile with clone, seems me

ya its a significant difference between 50 ninja and 120. 33% at 50 and 80% at 120, so its a castable parry on steroids.

Code:
if ( MirrorImage.HasClone( defender ) && (defender.Skills.Ninjitsu.Value / 150.0) > Utility.RandomDouble() )
{
Clone bc;

foreach ( Mobile m in defender.GetMobilesInRange( 4 ) )
{
bc = m as Clone;

if ( bc != null && bc.Summoned && bc.SummonMaster == defender )
{
attacker.SendLocalizedMessage( 1063141 ); // Your attack has been diverted to a nearby mirror image of your target!
defender.SendLocalizedMessage( 1063140 ); // You manage to divert the attack onto one of your nearby mirror images.

/*
* TODO: What happens if the Clone parries a blow?
* And what about if the attacker is using Honorable Execution
* and kills it?
*/

defender = m;
break;
}
}
}

kolbycrouch

Knight
That's exactly what I was doing wrong. I was using the minimum skill needed for 100% chance. Kapero, you using a shield?

Whatever98

Squire

Mitzlplik

Traveler
120 ninja
120 bushido
120 tactics
120 fencing
100 spirit speak
75 chivarly
65 anatomy

Thats the temp you were using in video? I`m assuming it is, its just the form your in is throwing me.

Just makin sure cause I been workin a PVM dexxer but don`t want to follow the ordinary cookie cuttie sammy/wammy thing. Is the form your in part of Ninja? For some reason Spellweaving or Necro popped into my head when I see it. But only see Spirit Speak in your template.

Sorry for maybe dumb questions but am still new to some things, gettin back into the swing of things.

Last edited:

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Thats the temp you were using in video? I`m assuming it is, its just the form your in is throwing me.

Just makin sure cause I been workin a PVM dexxer but don`t want to follow the ordinary cookie cuttie sammy/wammy thing. Is the form your in part of Ninja? For some reason Spellweaving or Necro popped into my head when I see it. But only see Spirit Speak in your template.

Sorry for maybe dumb questions but am still new to some things, gettin back into the swing of things.
His in wraith form from necro. Since his character is human he does not need necro skill since he has joat.

Mitzlplik

Traveler
Oh.... I do wraith form and get the old ugly 2d wraith look.

Thanks, had me scratchin my head as I have never seen that model for my toons before.