UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Courage AKA Pulp- Scammed Me

Illegal_

Wanderer
So this guy named Courage just scammed me of $50 after i have done other transactions with him. Txted him on skype he said he was just getting off work and would be at his computer in 15 minutes so i waited. He texts me back on skype saying hes at brit bank inside the bank. so i recall there then meet with him and send the money over to him. He tells me he gets it and puts bandaids in the trade box. After this he acts as if he had lagged out and so i text him through skype and doesnt respond back and havnt seen the fag since. This dude is a complete no life faggot ass nerd. Why cant the gm's just fuck this dude and kick him off the shard. His PayPal Name is [email protected]

Last edited:

Newk

Sorceror
Why do people continue to buy from this guy? It shouldn't take the GM's to tell people they are idiots For people to stop buying from anyone other than the people in the gold selling thread.

Guidoglop

Wanderer
I believe I just made a post saying he was a scammer even though everyone including you illegal told me he was a good guy...

Neppg

Sorceror
It's so sad this guy will probably, (after getting banned again and firewalled) keep on making accounts through VPN's and scamming players... Guy's an official definition of this:

Also this:

TOP DEFINITION

scum
(adj.) Possibly the worst word you can have your name associated with.

It is hard to define the word, but it is basically used to describe someone so disgraceful that they are seen as the lowest form of life.

Guidoglop

Wanderer
Truthfully anyone that hasn't been established or just makes a shady deal in the first place you should do as previously stated 100 times before either ask for gold first or don't do it at all.
Along with that if someone claims they buy gold just to sell at a higher price why would you buy from them....

Lippy-

Sorceror
Wasn't it nice when you could buy your gold from UOG and it supported the shard and it always magically appeared in your bank box ?

Don't send your money to strangers based on promises .

uaseth

Sorceror
He just scammed me for 150$. Same guy.

Chris Hill

[email protected]

Should have read forum posts.

I did multiple buy/sell transactions with him in the past all successfully, but when he wanted a big transaction is when he struck.

Illegal_

Wanderer
Yeah same thing Seth, I had other transactions with him and trusted the bitch. He kept sending me Skype messages saying that he was up 150m and selling it at 2$ per. I finally said fuck it I'll just buy 25m for $50 and that's when he knew he wasn't gonna see me ask him for big money so he took his chance. This dude is really a no life fag. I mean who in there right mind thinks its ok to steal from people. The kid needs to be taken out to the woods and shot down. I'm fucking irratated

TRADE MAN

Squire
Dont worry fellas, karma (God) or whatever you belive in, will take care of this guy. Im sure he will get murdered in the future for stealing from people. That shit doesnt fly irl, will get you shot. And its a matter of time before he fucks with someone on here, that isnt all there in the head... its pretty easy to track people down now days. FYI this guys irl name is Taylor Conrad and he lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. HAPPY HUNTING!

Guidoglop

Wanderer
BTW notice uoksimpson has magically disappeared as well I wonder if all along me saying it was a scam was correct

Oh wait it was

royal kapero2

Sorceror
When you pay money for something and don't get a product in return, here in America its illegal and against the law.
If you say so then call the police. Oh yea, products belong to UO gamers. He wanted to sell something that UO gamers owns and someone wanted to buy that uo gamers owns. Good luck.