UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zombie Apocolypse starting?

I love the definitions;" so called " walking dead"

Also keep hearing there are more and more report coming up about other people being attack on the east coast, any one else hear this or seen any articles about this ???

Whirly

Traveler
Miamis the best all the beaches n cool buildings oh and that guy getting his face eaten and look there's a hooker over there

Whirly

Traveler
Has everyone seen the footage of this? A must see..the cop reaction after he gets outta the cruiser is priceless

Takeover

Sorceror
I don't think everyone knows about the so called "Zombie attack" in Miami, the guy was just a regular crack head.

But there is another interesting story about a man in Baltimore who actually ate his roommate, so the future looks promising.

Hydrofiend

Knight
Google "zombies in haiti", them shits are real. The voodoo priests mix a blend of crap, the main ingredient being ttx, which is the active ingredient in puffer fish poison, then cut the victim, and rub that mixture in the cut, and within a day the person "dies". But they arent really dead, they are paralyzed and their pulse is super weak, but many are pronounced dead and buried, the voodoo priest then digs them back up, and gives them the cure, but they now have severe brain damage, and are in a zombie like state, and used as slaves.

Hydrofiend

Knight
Google "zombies in haiti", them shits are real. The voodoo priests mix a blend of crap, the main ingredient being ttx, which is the active ingredient in puffer fish poison, then cut the victim, and rub that mixture in the cut, and within a day the person "dies". But they arent really dead, they are paralyzed and their pulse is super weak, but many are pronounced dead and buried, the voodoo priest then digs them back up, and gives them the cure, but they now have severe brain damage, and are in a zombie like state, and used as slaves.

Whirly

Traveler
I don't think everyone knows about the so called "Zombie attack" in Miami, the guy was just a regular crack head.

But there is another interesting story about a man in Baltimore who actually ate his roommate, so the future looks promising.
Sad but very true nobody feels bad for him just for the homeless man.. The other guy is just a junkie

wow I think I remember here things like this thanks :)

Dexter420

Sorceror
Works for me fine to Insano, it plays automatically. I am unable to FF/RW or pause it tho once it starts. It's pretty brutal...he throws the guy down the sidewalk and u see him just tearing into the guy, stands up chewing lol Pretty narly. Cops reaction is the best, I bet he shit his pants.

Rasah

Sorceror
NJ is more hardcore than Florida:
Police: Hackensack man stabbed himself and threw intestines at officers
HACKENSACK — A man who stabbed himself repeatedly in front of police — and then threw his skin and intestines at them — remains in critical condition Tuesday morning, police said.

Whirly

Traveler
HACKENSACK — A man who stabbed himself repeatedly in front of police — and then threw his skin and intestines at them — remains in critical condition Tuesday morning, police said.
That guy was just silly put him up vs the zombie bet the zombie wuda ate him

damn stabbed himself repeatedly in front of police — and then threw his skin and intestines at them — remains in critical condition

= SURVIVES LIKE BOSS !