UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zombie Apocolypse starting?

Dexter420

Sorceror
Ignore my spelling fail with Apocalypse lol...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/26/naked-man-eating-victims-face-killed-miami_n_1548359.html

"" One man is dead and another hospitalized after a bizarre incident off the MacArthur Causeway reportedly forced a police officer to open fire.

City of Miami police say the incident began Saturday afternoon about 2 p.m. when officers responded to reports of 2 men fighting in the bike path of the Biscayne Boulevard exit ramp, alongside the Miami Herald's parking garage -- where, according to the Herald, an officer observed a naked man eating another man's face:

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man's head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him. The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.​
"[Officers] attempted to separate them, there was some sort of confrontation," Miami Police spokesman Willie Moreno told Local10.

Photographs taken from the Herald's garage show the naked man lying dead at the scene. Police said the second male was transported to Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital.

Officials have yet to identify the officer involved, the deceased, or the victim.""

Shit, zombie apocolocolypse, holmes! Fucking insane.
I wonder if it's the real deal, or if it's a journalist who were extremely bored.

I was reading some of the comment and there were other people then the article said. I think it's real I also think very tiny possibility that the homeless man was just hungry or crazy. If it is real I hope that they come out with an update but the moment I hear about the guy who got his head eat if he is attacking some one else ....it's Game over !

but knowing the government they won't they will keep it a secret until shit hits the fan

Stoltz

Sorceror
I was reading some of the comment and there were other people then the article said. I think it's real I also think very tiny possibility that the homeless man was just hungry or crazy. If it is real I hope that they come out with an update but the moment I hear about the guy who got his head eat if he is attacking some one else ....it's Game over !

but knowing the government they won't they will keep it a secret until shit hits the fan

It's pretty much physically impossible to create a real zombie lol. Ofcourse he must have been some nutcase.

Shit, zombie apocolocolypse, holmes! Fucking insane.
I wonder if it's the real deal, or if it's a journalist who were extremely bored.

The NUMBER ONE reason I will NEVER fear a zombie is because "Rage Zombie" > "Regular Zombie"

And we already have rage zombies (Rabies) and so far no world extinction.

They just wanna kill.

Ain't I right Cujo.

Dexter420

Sorceror
You have never seen anything with rabies I can assume, they don't wanna eat you.
I have lost 5 animals to Rabies having lived pretty much in the woods for 15+ years after moving to Maine not to mention neighbors and friends losing cats to horses to it. Only 1 of mine had any reaction remotely comparable to Cujo lol. A lot of the time the brain swells enough to kill before the aggression sets.

Also, Rabies does not make you hungry actually it does the opposite to your hunger and thirst, they don't want to eat you, they just want to attack, Hollywood makes them eat you.

Stoltz

Sorceror
A zombie is a living dead, heart isn't beating but they are still living somehow and they eat brains. In order for something to live, they will need oxygen. If the heart isn't beating, oxygen wont be able to transfer around the body. 'nuff said.