UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zits and Pimples...

Re: Zits and Pimples...

Dead Head E-Mart said:
you people have to get differin that shit is a miracle salve.

I think I used to use that, but now when one pops up I have this super cream that makes it go away in a day (for serious). Shit bleaches your clothing if you get it any on it ;'/.

Lynyrd

Knight

a loller said:
One time I had a HUGE pimple on my chin, and I didn't want to pop it yet, but my friend insisted on doing so, so when I wasn't paying attention, my friend pinched it and all the puss came all over his fingers, it was nasty and funny at the same time.
uh

wow

im guilty to i cant stand haveing a white dot on that fucker just get rid of that and its all good again

Fedorov

Knight

i had a golf ball sized pimple on my ass, and i got this freaky bitch to take it in her mouth and suck on it until all the puss drained in her mouth, then i made out with her and had her deepthroat my cock and puke on it, then i fucked her in the ass and she shit on my dick

Lynyrd

Knight

Fedorov said:
i had a golf ball sized pimple on my ass, and i got this freaky bitch to take it in her mouth and suck on it until all the puss drained in her mouth, then i made out with her and had her deepthroat my cock and puke on it, then i fucked her in the ass and she shit on my dick
same

I scratch the tops off and let the puss come out. Well I used to. I hardly ever get them anymore.

Fedorov said:
We've all been there.