UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zits and Pimples...

CWB900

Wanderer
Re: Zits and Pimples...

Well, it's a guilty habit. But I try and keep my hands off my face. Its kinda gross.

Sometimes you even end up looking worse than you started, like if you had never exploded that gusher of a pimple, your face wouldnt be all red and puffy.

That is all.

Watabou

Knight

it feels so good getting it all out and then ending up with that hard piece of white shit at the end

Lushae

Wanderer

yeah i rarely get them anymore, but it's like ocd when i do, i just can't leave it alone i have to mine those suckers dry

joeycod

Wanderer

some, my gf like to pop mine.

one time i went over to my firneds house and there was all thsi shit on his mirror so i asked what happeend and he told me he poped this giant zit and exploded everywhere

r33n

Knight

Yeah, I've shot the mirror before. Like orange thing said, I hate when people don't pop theirs, and have the whitehead still on them. Annoying as all hell.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Saw a video on Drunken Delight of a kid with a spider bite on his cheek. He kept squeezing it like a zit and the ooze just kept on pouring out. Was fuckin sick.

Who likes to collect the white shit that you pop out of your face in a little medicine bottle, in your closet, next to your shoe rack, and then scoop it out with your fingers and eat it?

I don't do that, was just wondering if maybe you did...

a loller

Wanderer

One time I had a HUGE pimple on my chin, and I didn't want to pop it yet, but my friend insisted on doing so, so when I wasn't paying attention, my friend pinched it and all the puss came all over his fingers, it was nasty and funny at the same time.