UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your favorite UO music??

beelzebub

Knight
Re: Your favorite UO music??

i made a remix of the Trinsic song (in techno) and took parts of the Magincia song to make a hip hop beat :p

(the magincia song had a perfect bassline :p)

blackmamba

Sorceror

mortimusgrett;1742185 said:
Something about the intro song with the chest opening and clicking the big gem to play has so many memories for me when i was a kid.. I loved that intro song.

thats exactly what i was going to say. very nostalgic

Sam-hybrid

Knight

[T3S]-Curly;1742181 said:
Yup, found it myself too.

My apologies if you pulled a muscle performing that difficult Google search. Please go visit a masseuse and send me the bill.

well i went.. nd she started to eh... "play"...... $500 bill in the post mate...... cheers... dont worry tho! recommended u.. seeminly she know ur mum? fuck knows tho.. i just smiled nd laughed

(edit - never post when ur drunk.......... lol... sorta makes sence tho?...... no? lol)

beelzebub

Knight

Sam-hybrid;1742500 said:
well i went right.. nd she started to eh... "play" $500 bill in the post mate.. cheers... dont worry tho! recommended u.. seeminly she know ur mum? fuck know tho.. i just smiled nd laughed

what the fuck did you smoke before you made this post?

Sam-hybrid

Knight

beelzebub;1742510 said:
what the fuck did you smoke before you made this post?

fuuuck knows... dont evan rember posting that.. how drink nd.... eh... can fuck u up eh..

hoglegs

Sorceror

I like the boat/ocean music, but I've never been able to get that to play on UOG.

Pepsilly

Wanderer

I listened the Old UO Songs at sites and I agree that MIDIs musics are much better =) I think it fits better with the game.

Anyway my UO music is turned off because i play dexxer and i hate those War Mode annoying songs... but the coolest war mode song imo is Gargoyles that u can see it in UO folder.