UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your favorite UO music??

Pepsilly

Wanderer
Your favorite UO music??

There are a lot of annoying songs and beautiful songs, btw, what is your favorite UO music???

Im my opinion, the music of Bucs Den and Trinsic, cool songs hehe

aemneuspeed

Knight
Re: Your favorite UO music??

since they changed the music to the new files it sucks for the most part. the old music was better in my opinion.

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

From the old midi's, create1.mid was definitely my favorite. I also liked stones a lot, and a few of the town songs like skara brae and nujel'm.

From the newer mp3's, the only really good one I can recall is "walking," which is mostly just a remix of stones.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

the first music nd the only music i rember was moonglow nd when u hit tab some chessy battle song came on...

Something about the intro song with the chest opening and clicking the big gem to play has so many memories for me when i was a kid.. I loved that intro song.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

uonoobs;1742139 said:
i havent heard uo music in like 3 years

I'd say at least 6 or 7 years.

Reign Flame;1742152 said:
Britney Spears. Oh wait, you mean music OF UO not music you listen while playing... Shit.

You should hide in a bucket for commiting such sin.

beelzebub

Knight

bucs is sick, i miss the original opening theme, when the chest used to open. with the lute :p

sick shit

girtrute

Wanderer

when that music was playing when the chest would be opening up would give me chills back then. it was the first version of stones not the crappy version they got now.