UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your favorite house.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned
Re: Your favorite house.

I guess thats my favorite house :)

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Definitely didn't get my place by donating...

Bought it from spineshank

kio123

Knight

your houses are rubble compared to what ive seen in abc
whatd you expect half of the shard was architect or whatever its spelled

kio123 said:
your houses are rubble compared to what ive seen in abc
whatd you expect half of the shard was architect or whatever its spelled

*translation*

Your houses are rubble compared to what I've seen on ABCUO. What did you expect? Half of the ABC shards players are architects irl.
___

I think that's what she's trying to say.

kio123

Knight

Sloth said:
*translation*

Your houses are rubble compared to what I've seen on ABCUO. What did you expect? Half of the ABC shards players are architects irl.
___

I think that's what she's trying to say.

*translation*

this guy is stupid im just making fun

NarutoKun

Wanderer

Chewbacca said:
people said i was crazy to build a castle on a swamp, but i did it anyway. it sunk into the swamp, but i build a second one! it burned down then sunk into the swamp. but the third one stayed up!

and that's what you're gonna get lad,
the stongest castle in these isles!'

PooSlap

Wanderer

Prolly my vesper castle I'd say. If not, the 7x7 house on sonoma right next to east brit bank in guards zone.

Arimatheus

Wanderer

The old style smithy shop or a villa.

Cabins were also always kind of a favorite of mine, I liked the second floor balcony.

Don't really care. I've always had relatively small houses (8x8, 9x9, and my current is an 11x8). I've always liked having a "packed" feeling, so I only ever end up customizing the first floor and letting it a single story house. I have so little stuff that it makes a small room look full, so that's good enough for me.

Besides that it really doesn't matter.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

I think all the people who like castles own a castle. I didn't particularly LIKE them before I got mine. The only thing I LIKE (besides its size) is that you can recall inside your house.

Rambone said:
I think all the people who like castles own a castle. I didn't particularly LIKE them before I got mine. The only thing I LIKE (besides its size) is that you can recall inside your house.

Recalling inside of your house is mad cool, but it doesn't justify the price of a castle, even if there were castle spaces left. I'd feel like a greedy bastard if I owned one, because I'd probably pile my whole 4 chests of useless supplies into a corner, and let the remainder of the house empty.

Now, if my entire family played UO, I can see us all sharing a castle. That'd be the shit. But besides that, meh.

Addicted

Disciple

orange thing said:
Recalling inside of your house is mad cool, but it doesn't justify the price of a castle, even if there were castle spaces left. I'd feel like a greedy bastard if I owned one, because I'd probably pile my whole 4 chests of useless supplies into a corner, and let the remainder of the house empty.

Now, if my entire family played UO, I can see us all sharing a castle. That'd be the shit. But besides that, meh.

I've always thought castle's were way to big. I think a keep is big enough.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

orange thing said:

Well, the sole purpose of a castle is to be ostentatious.