UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your favorite house.

Addicted

Disciple
Re: Your favorite house.

D

djstepanek

I like large brick houses or large houses with patios.
I would like both of these, with the large brick next to a town for a vendor mall like I had back on GL, and my patio house would be in a secluded area.

This is assuming we are talking about uo housing. IRL give me a house on the beach.

r33n

Knight

Pepsi_Rox said:
i like castles anywhere but swamps

and i like the wind house

o sweet i have both of those ;[

Yeah my first day on the shard, i was runnin around despise, wind etc... have always loved that wind house from the day i started.. I would like to marry you, and move in it with you, thanks

Gankis Khan

Sorceror

Addicted wins the thread. Hehehe.

But I am good with a 13x13 right next to a peninsula with very little neighbors.

Xaelian

Sorceror

I like the spot right beside buc dens gate, and i also love Large house with patieo on Frieisland all the way west on the beach. (L)

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

I want a castle on an island.. that would be perfect. And not some donated-for island, like a real island.

I WANT the house on the small island right by yew falls, but he wont sell it to me. [e cry

my L shape has grown on me very much on fire isle. steps are right on the water, backside is the mountains, and no close neighbors.

ideally tho- i want large smithy somewhere with no neighbors, cause neighbs are the ghey.

also. keep on ice isle anyone?

Jismo

Wanderer

Pro Abortion said:
Castle in the swamps.

people said i was crazy to build a castle on a swamp, but i did it anyway. it sunk into the swamp, but i build a second one! it burned down then sunk into the swamp. but the third one stayed up!

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

unrequited love said:
I enjoy my private island. I also don't mind my house right above the GY.

dude, I'm so sailing nextdoor and torching your place ;p

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

My favourite house wasthe DDi castle on Europa, Hatchey Harry had 2 singing crystal balls on display.

The DDi castle was the meeting point for Minax raids.

Imagine 80+ people running past two singing crystal balls :<