UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

you have to see these sites : !!!!

USMCArtillery

Wanderer
Prolly the best thing ive heard from carlin but this fits to what we think we deserve or have in this country or any other country

Now, if you think you do have rights, I have one last assignment for ya. Next time you're at the computer get on the Internet, go to Wikipedia. When you get to Wikipedia, in the search field for Wikipedia, i want to type in, "Japanese-Americans 1942" and you'll find out all about your precious fucking rights. Alright. You know about it.

In 1942 there were 110,000 Japanese-American citizens, in good standing, law abiding people, who were thrown into internment camps simply because their parents were born in the wrong country. That's all they did wrong. They had no right to a lawyer, no right to a fair trial, no right to a jury of their peers, no right to due process of any kind. The only right they had was...right this way! Into the internment camps.

Just when these American citizens needed their rights the most...their government took them away. and rights aren't rights if someone can take em away. They're priveledges. That's all we've ever had in this country is a bill of TEMPORARY priviledges; and if you read the news, even badly, you know the list get's shorter, and shorter, and shorter.

USMCArtillery

Wanderer
Short of having a great leader, and million man marches this country and this world is going to keep digging deeper and deeper. The only thing we can really do is try to live our lives as best we can with what we have around us. Be well to your family and to your self and try to have some fun cause you never know when fun might be illegal.

Mara

Knight
we shouldn't ship anyone to iran. we should just show them what nuclear bombs do
I don't think you really have to go very far to find the kind of crazies you are worried about. They are right here too.

To their credit, you always have to ask yourself, why someone has that much hate. If you recall, we did help overthrow a Democratic Revolution in the middle of the last century, and install a puppet monarch for our own gain. The western world has been meddling in those countries ever since they discovered oil.

The other side of things too, is that, even if you did set off a nuclear bomb over there to kill some enemies, you'd be killing a lot of friends too. Usually only about 10% of the people really know what the hell is going on, another portion is trying to look the other way since they feel they can't do anything, and the rest are too poor to do anything but try to live. When you kill a bunch of people that really never did you anything wrong with collateral damage, like in Iraq and Vietnam, well now you have a bunch of people and families that have every right to hate you until the end of days. Those people in the Middle East, they hold grudges for millenia.

I'm sure there are people over there that are a threat. I'm sure some of them are completely justified in their hate. It's hard to take things like America's moral stance on the Nazi's seriously for example, when our country was founded in genocide and white supremacy over the Native American Indians. It's actually hard to take anything seriously that America has to claim morally, when they don't own up to the past.

Bah. These things always become discussions that are far too long. Guess I just meant to say, don't be too quick to strike someone. These things are often very complicated.

pete liv

Sorceror
i tried to go on uo.stratics.com today and it gave me a captcha before i could even get on the site. what the fuck?