UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew Bank House Drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some nice stuff out off this idoc. Letting your guild use a house to pk isn't pvp in my opinion tho that was just lame. What made me laugh my ass off is the moron red who decided he trap my newly tamed unbonded mare in his house... while he was luring it to house he missed the IDOC drop. GJ whoever you lol <fail>

Yeah sorry if some of you did not have fun, none of RAW was friended, there were 3 money members friended to help me out. I had fun doing the event, and there was good pvp for a while. Thanks for the good times, and hope at least some of you had fun getting off your asses and doing something :)

the event idea itself was a fun idea/been done before. you just cant be partial to one group. by letting them stay in you look like your picking favorites before you even start the event. if your dropping a house everyone is either allowed in or out. shouldnt be any inbetweens. i guess the reds inside was to make it fun. but like others blades/ms turrets/house hiding are only fun when its with GNG 3-5 years ago.

i wont lie i came in looked around killed a few randoms. then just proceeded to gate in a red over and over to just keep eqing. seemed to be nothing more than a box with reds in and the blues waiting for xmas.

USMCArtillery

Wanderer
Ya it was like that for a bit but cow finially showed up and banned them all so it became much more fair. I don't think he knew cause he wasnt there what was happening but when he showed up he kicked them right out of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.