UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew Bank House Drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Saturday Feb. 18 I will be dropping an 8x8 1 screen south of yew bank, packed with 600 rares from shitty rares to super sweet rares. The drop will occur some time between 8pm - 10pm central time. It could be at any time, I hope to stir up some pvp so come prepared!

Any questions or donations can be directed to my AIM.

AIM - poptartworld24

DROPHOUSE.jpg

Sharpen your blades, gather your reagents, and hide your women.. For tonight.. WE BATTLE FOR LOOOOTSSZZ!

But seriously. Tonight 8pm-10pm central, the house will hit the ground sometime between then! Muahaha

Dexter420

Sorceror
Sharpen your blades, gather your reagents, and hide your women.. For tonight.. WE BATTLE FOR LOOOOTSSZZ!

But seriously. Tonight 8pm-10pm central, the house will hit the ground sometime between then! Muahaha

They are MAD fun to be in and watch, I was at Wkstrms and of course My house drop event and they were crazy! Fights started hours before the drop time lol, I'll try and make it to yours if I don't have to work tonight

Dexter420

Sorceror
I was having fun, but once RAW got inside I was banned from the steps lol Chase and his buddies not banned sitting msing is not much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.