UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTS/WTT Valorite runic hammer

Drucilia

Knight
Re: WTS/WTT Valorite runic hammer

LoL Cal your might be able to do that damage when the mob goes down with 10 others attacking the mob but over the length of the fight you would fail in gaunt.
I tried my axer with katana and he failed damage wise. Had to retrain him afterwards.

Drucilia

Knight
Re: WTS/WTT Valorite runic hammer

Cal-demise;752264 said:
this is the sort of damage you're lookin at

left is with a hit fireball ML sword, middle is slayer with ML (health after 1 hit), and the right one is a paragon demon and the ML fireball sword.

remember you're hitting at 1.25, or 1.5 if you dont use divine fury. personally i use a mana leech, ssi, lower attack sword mainly, cos they cant touch me lol, takes a lil longer, but its so easy :p

My axer out damages you in all of these cases using 1/10 the mana. :D
I do about 150 damage to pink demons using 10 mana and even more on crits. :D I for got off hand what i do with blood elly slayer axe but its over double what ur swords guy is doing there :D
Your build is rubbish. And requires mana dumping which i dont like but other dont mind. I know ur swords are fast but with 164 stam and 25 - 30 ssi axes i preffer my build. I just couldnt match is using katana's.