UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTS/WTT Valorite runic hammer

Re: WTS/WTT Valorite runic hammer

GodZila;751531 said:
double strike is :cool: for pvm

*grin*

double strike + hit mana leech + 40ish mana pool + hit spell on + lower mana cost = every hit a double strike + half of them with hit spell = 6 hits in 1.25 seconds :p

stick that in your 175 stam, SSI pussy character, and smoke it

goes well with uber dodge chance and fast healing ;)

basically with hlm and double strike, you hit twice as fast, making your swing speed 0.625 really.

plus you can use a shield, unlike the double axe, which means no need for bushido (spare skill slot), plus easy to max DCI and HCI, and get fast casting caps for chiv :)

l2p paladin jacek ;P

Drucilia

Knight

lol if u were close to correct everyone would be agreeing but ur not :p newb

Drucilia;751799 said:
lol if u were close to correct everyone would be agreeing but ur not :p newb
Dont trashtalk about me in my thread.
And I still don't agree with it. Maybe on low end mobs it can work. But its not working so good on high end creatures.
(and for pvp katana really sucks - I tried)

Drucilia

Knight

lol talking about cal ya knobbin. I was supporting what you had to say. Even if only this once I agree with you.

lol now now kids. ;P

I kill blood eles in like, 3 seconds, maybe less.
can solo every doom boss too, alot of the time i can kill my one before the 5 other ppl have killed theres :p

katana is alright for pvp but not great no, 3 armour pierces in a row can kill some ppl, but the leech is a bit unreliable cos you're not hitting twice with each hit

can toe to toe skel drags too

proper name for build is Wind Tank btw

if you're making one, the important things are:
DEFENCE (so you can stay close)
max DCI
over 60 all resists (pref 70)
High Parry
High combat skill
120 dex for healing and swing speed
Fast Casting for chiv cure and remove curse

ATTACK (for good damage)
max HCI
high combat skill
Mana leech
ALWAYS consecrate
NME of one preferable
Divine Fury if you're high enough over the DCI cap or have lower attack on your wep
Hit lower Defence if you wanna really pwn lol

best if you get a mouse with more than 2 buttons and set macros for consecrate, double strike, and some healings.

this is the sort of damage you're lookin at

left is with a hit fireball ML sword, middle is slayer with ML (health after 1 hit), and the right one is a paragon demon and the ML fireball sword.

remember you're hitting at 1.25, or 1.5 if you dont use divine fury. personally i use a mana leech, ssi, lower attack sword mainly, cos they cant touch me lol, takes a lil longer, but its so easy :p

Attachments

• damage.jpg
    damage.jpg
    668.5 KB · Views: 105

GodZila

Sorceror

shadowslayer21;752435 said:
ask pumkind he make over 180 or 200 !! dmg !!
how fast? 4-5 secs? :( when i hit my leech i do 400~500 in 5 secs
and do i rly need more? :rolleyes:

you have 5 more damage than me godzila ;)

im hittin 72 with a slayer, but i max out HCI and that before i go for DI, after all 1 extra hit is 70 damage, which beats +5 on all hits imo :p

its personal choice tho :)
and i dont have perfect gear yet :p

shadow, we're hitting at 150ish total damage, with a 1.25 swing speed. its one of the highest dps's you can get on a single mob. plus add in 5 natures furies hitting them and its lolz (remember the fast casting and lmc :p )

with 40ish mana and lmc you can double strike twice in a row too, and you only need one of those 4 hits to leech to have full mana again ;)

you must have some pretty sick gear tho godz :p
you got more mana and hp then me, i've got 6 mana regen tho in case i fail leeches, and 440 luck :D
lol
it is nice to see someone with a silmilar build tho, is a really fun chr to play ^^

DoubleA

Sorceror

If you ran with 40-ish necro and 80 SS you could wrath form and constant spam double strike.

buggz bunny

Wanderer

but then again Cal are u sure u can do that alone or u just leech off tamer? i doubt u can do that kind of damage on gaunt boss 1on1:)

GodZila;752441 said:
how fast? 4-5 secs? :( when i hit my leech i do 400~500 in 5 secs
and do i rly need more? :rolleyes:

je sais pas lol disais des chiffre comme sa mais ta pas vu a yumi 30 ssi ? hit mana 46 ? pis en plus fais double strike max dmg inc dnas skill pis item

i dois tapper salement fort haha

drakle3891;752596 said:
but then again Cal are u sure u can do that alone or u just leech off tamer? i doubt u can do that kind of damage on gaunt boss 1on1:)

i can tank 2 doom bosses at the same time ;)
115 parry
max dci
115 resist spells
full 70 res
110 hp
5? second heal (might be 4 not sure)
fast cast chiv heal

easy brah ;)

the build is tank more than it is dps :p
only thing i dont directly tank is the tentacle boss, but i fury spam on that cos its weak vs physical, so it never attacks me anyway

sure man :)

i'll be mishing back into gaunt some day soon, i stay in for weeks when i go tho, so just getting everything sorted while im out

i need a mana leech demon slayer katana tho tbh :(

im still doing half the damage i can at the moment... they so expensive these days tho and i cba buying any more hammers lower than a golden, cos no-one wants the none slayers you make :/

i miss the one i had before i let my accounts die, SSI, mana leech, and stam leech, no DI, but was still epic. got it for 5k too lol