UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wow im unbanned... SS STILL OWNS YOU NEWBS AND VINTAGE IS NOTHING

Re: Wow im unbanned... SS STILL OWNS YOU NEWBS AND VINTAGE IS NOTHING

rlangermann said:
SS, if you are interested, i'll do a 3v3, 4v4 for a mill, even with those 1337 h4x i hear so much about.

Tbh they're pretty sad scripts - the only reason people are talking about it is because one of them admitted to using it in game.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Jelly said:
yeah well i get accused of scripting every day on my dueler. i tend to be a little hesistant in beliveing script rumors. most ppl just use it as an excuse for looseing tbh.
jelly actually is a good dueler, if this isnt that faggot green jelly

Lesabre

Sorceror

Addicted said:
Your heal scripts are leet, care to share?
Well whoever made their scripts is fucking retarded. Because they suck.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Ok...I just heard that I admitted to scripting?!!??! someone accused me of it yesterday ...just cause i can heal better than you can doesnt mean i script it k tks...and *V* we beat you 5v11 ...so plz stfu and learn to fight k tks ;-)

Steve Zissou said:
and *V* we beat you 5v11 ...so plz stfu and learn to fight k tks ;-)

I find that hard to believe considering Vintage beat SS in the pits :(

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Bobby McPrescott said:
I find that hard to believe considering Vintage beat SS in the pits :(

We did, and we fought 2 vintage and 1 GeoX int he pits and it was 4-4 if my memory serves me correct...GeoX is the only light of hope V has and he isnt even in the guild:( pits and field are different btw

Steve Zissou said:
We did, and we fought 2 vintage and 1 GeoX int he pits and it was 4-4 if my memory serves me correct...GeoX is the only light of hope V has and he isnt even in the guild:( pits and field are different btw

Well he rolls with us. And it was 5-3.

Sammich

Wanderer

Jelly said:
damn your pretty white arnt you

How are you gonna call that white? 2pac - Hail Mary.

Bugs Bunny said:
it's true, read the topic plz thx

2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 for 1mil or higher vintage?

plz thx sit newbz

Also if "Vintage" was nothing, there would be no need to make a post about it. Your memory is wrong, because it was more like 8-3 in the duel pits. SS members are usually doing one of two things, healing each other perfectly with auto cures, or hiding behind faction traps even numbers. Tell me that shits not quoted for truth. Vintage members lose points, reg back up and come back out. SS members lose points and rage quit for the day. OR, add 5 new traps, and hire 25 new guards. So dont talk shit about somthing you know nothing about.

I cant believe you can even stand to come here and talk shit, you KNOW you use heal scripts, everyone knows tbh, and when I say everyone I mean everyone.

Stay away from the banstick

kthx.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

i guess EVERYONE decided they knew this in the past day...someoen accused me of using a heal script yesterday and i said wtf are u talking about and today there are posts full of us admitting to it and "EVERYONE" knowing...we killed u outnumbered and u say we script ...we placed those traps to fuck with u ppl casue there were 4 of us i think and a billion of you...and ur guild randomlly placed traps today in brit so stfu

Sammich

Wanderer

Wow, I spend five minutes quoting someone and making my response all neat and you come in with that garbage you call a paragraph? OMFG get out and do it again. But, everyone knows u scriptz kthxbusted

a loller

Wanderer

u never beat us 5v11. u guys killed some of us throughout the day, but never actually beat us. the only thign i will give u guys props for is running thro our base with 3 ppl, and past all the poison traps, and past like 15 of us, and stealing the brit sigil, that was pretty slick. Other than that tho, u deserve nothing.

Valentino

Sorceror

Bugs Bunny said:
it's true, read the topic plz thx

2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 for 1mil or higher vintage?

plz thx sit newbz

7x w/ or w/o pots?

hossil

Wanderer

NO YOU.
NO YOU ARE.
NO YOU.
NO YOU ARE.
NO YOU.
NO YOU ARE.
NO YOU.
NO YOU ARE.
NO YOU.
NO YOU ARE.
NO YOU.
NO YOU ARE.
NO YOU.
NO YOU ARE.

no u~

Slopko

Wanderer

I've never had SS accept a duel in the pits from any of my chars.