UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wow im unbanned... SS STILL OWNS YOU NEWBS AND VINTAGE IS NOTHING

Bugs Bunny

Wanderer
Wow im unbanned... SS STILL OWNS YOU NEWBS AND VINTAGE IS NOTHING

it's true, read the topic plz thx

2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 for 1mil or higher vintage?

plz thx sit newbz

Addicted

Disciple
Re: Wow im unbanned... SS STILL OWNS YOU NEWBS AND VINTAGE IS NOTHING

Your heal scripts are leet, care to share?

selo

Wanderer

lol
i bet its 12 posts before he gets banned again.

I believe we were doing 3v3s a few days ago..

I think Vintage won 5-3... give us two mil plz/ty

Addicted

Disciple

Jelly said:
your [e cry is pretty good too, teach me?
What do I cry about?

Fyi, I play a faction theif, who carries no regs, or pots. I just run around and watch people fight all day and I see some amazing things.

Jelly-hybrid

Wanderer

Addicted said:
What do I cry about?

Fyi, I play a faction theif, who carries no regs, or pots. I just run around and watch people fight all day and I see some amazing things.

lel. so, in other words you cant hack it as a pvper, so you cry about pretend scripts that ppl use in fights you arnt even involved in? gg.

Bugs Bunny

Wanderer

aim sadith87 for a setup match for 1mil or higher. pull ur money together newbs i'd love to break all of you :<

if you think ur good enough to beat us then bet that cash, trust me when i say i got more then all of you times ten :<

Addicted

Disciple

Jelly said:
lel. so, in other words you cant hack it as a pvper, so you cry about pretend scripts that ppl use in fights you arnt even involved in? gg.

I've said it many times on these forums...I'm a newb when it comes to pvp, so yes I run around on a theif.

They aren't pretend scripts, they admitted to using them.

Jelly-hybrid

Wanderer

yeah well i get accused of scripting every day on my dueler. i tend to be a little hesistant in beliveing script rumors. most ppl just use it as an excuse for looseing tbh.

Addicted

Disciple

Jelly said:
yeah well i get accused of scripting every day on my dueler. i tend to be a little hesistant in beliveing script rumors. most ppl just use it as an excuse for looseing tbh.

I don't need excuses for looseing...I die about 50 times a day and all my faction chars are -6. lol

Jelly said:

Steve Zissou scripts. Isn't he in SS? But thats beside the point, its a shitty script. Bugs your bad at UO. If you play it more maybe you will get better. When your guild can handle Vintage in the field, you will get a duel.

Bugs Bunny said:
aim sadith87 for a setup match for 1mil or higher. pull ur money together newbs i'd love to break all of you :<

if you think ur good enough to beat us then bet that cash, trust me when i say i got more then all of you times ten :<

Vintage already beat SS in the pits.

Pay up plz/ty

selo

Wanderer

Bugs Bunny said:
pull ur money together newbs

lol. we are some of the richest people on the shard. In fact we have the two richest in our guild. Three of them have private islands. And we can afford your mum. So break my nuts fuck bag.

Bugs Bunny

Wanderer

until you can man up to me 1v1

or man up to us as a guild vs guild

you will never be as good

i'm just giving you a chance to better yourselfs

and as far as the field, we kick you all over brittian until the numbers get ridiculous like 15+ v 3-5

Bugs Bunny

Wanderer

HA, please, you better ask somebody son

my stack is like WHOA

and i just sold my two private islandes not to long ago thx

i'm sittin large like scar face up in this bitch and i blow cash like ur dirty mother swallowed ur brothers

selo

Wanderer

Im not wasting any more of my time with this douche bag. We've beaten you on field and pits. What more do you want.