UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you duel WKD?

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: Would you duel WKD?

saul said:
so far WKD hasnt done anything except kill my blue characters... with their blue characters... how is that anti-pk?

enjoy the counts you traded for the two fishsteaks i had on me... that shit always comes back to bite you in the ass

When the hell has that ever happened '=/ I don't recall our objective of being collecting fish steaks. could be fun though *ponders*

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

JesseJane said:
OH MAN, it would be great if wkd went red
We have sent many of their chars red many times, they macro them counts off hard and play alts for a couple days, lol grief.

Wanka said:
We have sent many of their chars red many times, they macro them counts off hard and play alts for a couple days, lol grief.

lame. who has time to macro!

Mico

Sorceror

panDEMONium-hybrid said:
wkd will neither ever war nor go red. They like having a piece of trammel , always...yah keep hugging the gz.

Wow Dude.. This is an "ANTI RED" guild.. Main focus is on Red. Not on Orange. You can war WKD by turning RED!! DUH!?!?

I love when I catch WKD(the anti-red guild) rolling with reds they use to kill blues. Its even better when their dumbfuck blues cast blade spirit and gain 2-3counts.

impactaway

Wanderer

my fav is when some wkd attacks me when im grey, i begin to own him and he runs for his other 0329492 members. after i kill the first one, it turns into a 4 vs 1 and they kill me. and even have the guts to wait in the healers and say 'haha you suck'.

wow just wow.

Mico

Sorceror

impactaway said:
my fav is when some wkd attacks me when im grey, i begin to own him and he runs for his other 0329492 members. after i kill the first one, it turns into a 4 vs 1 and they kill me. and even have the guts to wait in the healers and say 'haha you suck'.

wow just wow.

U can't own a rabbit if your life was depending on it. Rabbit > U

impactaway

Wanderer

because youve seen me fight, and you know what characters i play?

right. Dude your post count isnt a big deal on these forums, quitting making retarded posts please.

kthnx

i like dirt

Sorceror

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Why isn't this thread locked and thrown away yet????

Mico

Sorceror

impactaway said:
because youve seen me fight, and you know what characters i play?

right. Dude your post count isnt a big deal on these forums, quitting making retarded posts please.

kthnx
Baby Rabbit > Your characters = Black & white Screen. AHH!!