UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

TravO

Wanderer
Re: Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

lol anyone check out that new THC guild? they roll with like 4-6 and me and ma boy killed em 2v5 before then i did a 3v1 vs em the other day and won

u guys know there are heal spells right?

O RLY!

Sorceror

Well, there used to videos of this player in the duel pits, and I don't remember how I came across them, but this was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. This player's name was something like "FAST LIGHTNING" or something odd. Anyway, he used to just eb people and mix it up with poisons.. almost like the jap players that used to play here.

And the pest part was that he had something like 600-700 duels under his belt and they were always against the same person.

richard gable , rocky balboa ... change ur name rocky never loses, and i never see you win fool, thanks for eltting me own you 2v1 in field again (Cry lag more kid)

Dilly-hybrid

Wanderer

I am the worst, I used to run around and try to pk, but every time I get one on one I can't finish someone off, they always run away like a little biznatch. It became a burden to try. I think I have one kill in the past 2 years where it was one on one and thats only because my fencer got lucky and stunned a mage 4 x in a row. I used to try and run around with Harry Hood and PK except I would always die. I am aweful. I understand the concept of PVP but I just get too nervous when im in a fight.

Toolio77

Sorceror

^^ relax and dont forget to breathe^^

ahh and i nominate "Trill" not due to his poo-poo pvp skills but the simple fact he has to run his mouth to everyone he runs into...panics 1v1....pretty much just teh suck!

makes his guild look bad

WaRgAzM

Knight

SyxSyxSyx;1762349 said:
richard gable , rocky balboa ... change ur name rocky never loses, and i never see you win fool, thanks for eltting me own you 2v1 in field again (Cry lag more kid)

Rocky lost in the first movie. and the fifth

Quebecman

Wanderer

ME ME ME!!! Hi i'm new to this shard and forum :) .
The last time i pvp'ed was in 1998 in Lake superior.So yes i suck.because haven't pvp'ed yet (Been playing for 5 day in 11-12 years lol)

My miner was pk'ed 5-6 time yesterday in minoc . But i had nothing to loot lol.One of the red got killed by guards has he tryed to kill me.So i ended up with more goodies than him.
Although he had only something like 100 of each reagents , no weapons or armor and around 100 potion.

Although i don't take so far the *red* seriously here.In OSi yes because it's was challenging to be a red.Gaining skill was slower also + with stat loss.Most long pk'er were not Gm in many skill.Not many red when i played.But the known red in lake superior like (redRum) was feared.

OP .. I have little experience in pvp . i only pvp'ed for a few month in OSi back in 1998.I was not using any macro or hotkey.I was Parry/fencer/healing .So all that macro,scripting it's new to me.

But from what i understand . You keep dying because most red are build and ready FOR PVP. Their only purpose it's to find straggler .

For exemple my mage( i cheated i bought the 7x thing) if he's jumped right NOW.I'm going to get ..what the word ... OWNED. OH YEAH !!!!

I'm slow with reflex and i'm to old to get into all that macro thing =(

Saffa

Sorceror

im one of them, first i did a macer coz i really suck at mage, it was a macer with parrying and alchy, when i was dueling with average mages i may kill them by 50% chance, then i thought mages are overpowered in this shard and i converted my macer to mage alchy stunner, but i ve never won even a single duel. and lastly i made another char, fencer alchemy poison. it s just funny, i poison reds in group actions, but still sucks at duel.

TOM12345

Wanderer

Wallid Whitewolf;1536175 said:
Everyone is always bragging about their PVP skills and naming their characters things like "AnyTimeAnyWhere" but who proudly holds the title of worst pvper in hybrid? I nominate myself. I have been playing for several months and my character is a tamer with multiple GM skills. I've been attacked an estimated 75 times and I have never won a single fight. This includes all the times I was attacked while I had a Nightmare and WW with me and died in seconds. I often am able to escape the pks but every time I fight I die. The other day I saw this guy die while trying to tame a WW so I was trying to res him. As I did so he logged in with his red and murdered me. Im no pvper but I figured I was less than a man if I didnt go back and confront his red so I did, and he killed me again. Then he killed my Nightmare...again. I love UO and the risk of getting PKd, I quit the original UO when they introduced trammel long ago and took any sort of risk out of the game. So I have no complaints about my current fate, I just would like to claim the title of "Worst PVPER" on Hybrid. Can anyone challlenge for my title?

im not gona lie you are the fucking man for saying this