UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

Everyone is always bragging about their PVP skills and naming their characters things like "AnyTimeAnyWhere" but who proudly holds the title of worst pvper in hybrid? I nominate myself. I have been playing for several months and my character is a tamer with multiple GM skills. I've been attacked an estimated 75 times and I have never won a single fight. This includes all the times I was attacked while I had a Nightmare and WW with me and died in seconds. I often am able to escape the pks but every time I fight I die. The other day I saw this guy die while trying to tame a WW so I was trying to res him. As I did so he logged in with his red and murdered me. Im no pvper but I figured I was less than a man if I didnt go back and confront his red so I did, and he killed me again. Then he killed my Nightmare...again. I love UO and the risk of getting PKd, I quit the original UO when they introduced trammel long ago and took any sort of risk out of the game. So I have no complaints about my current fate, I just would like to claim the title of "Worst PVPER" on Hybrid. Can anyone challlenge for my title?

yayo05

Sorceror
Re: Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

the pvper/pk had to be this kid name Teh. I swear he killed his own chars to make a red.

byrdman

Sorceror

i have a similar history as you, but i also lose with my alchy/poison fencer

So far it seems that I am the undisputed champion. Some day I will know what it feels like to kick some fella's booty but until then, Im the champ.

Vizeroth

Sorceror

There are far too many examples of sheer ineptitude here to pinpoint any one incompetent. The best methodology to answer this question would be to have a raffle between every player in CoW, R A N G E R, CHAMPS, HoT, everyone from Delucia, and every guild involved at the tower IDOC today.

Would this include those that don't actively PvP unless they have to, or those that actively try to PvP and fail miserably?

JamesD

Wanderer

Dolmar hasnt played in 6 months. But i'd say the PK named Smeagol has to be the worst.

ToRnhatesyou;1538791 said:
ToRn?

i nominate my self becuase i have fat fingers and sometimes hit to many keys

*hits multiple keys, casting multiple spells at once*

*drops*

*Explode, E-bolt, harm, magic arrow, flame-strike and mind blast drop*

OH SH-.

Tribal

Lord

cotton mouths

me and yem killed them 4v2 with both of us on opposing faction chars and still killed them... we started the fight with no mana aswell ended up killing all 4 of them they came back on their a nightmare characters gave us some faction points aswell when we dropped them