UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

Durrrrrrrr

Sorceror
Re: Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

JamesD88;1538742 said:
Dolmar hasnt played in 6 months. But i'd say the PK named Smeagol has to be the worst.

hehe yea smeagol is pretty bad, my macer and Ray Pugh beat him and his crew 3 outta 1, that one time was 3v2

B

b0ke

All the fuckers who camp at the house next to the vesper bridge

2 vs 7 but you guys kept running. :|

tux88

Wanderer

lawl I remember when I was single guarding a 10x16 IDOC on my pk, and all the sudden 8 Japanese players come out and attack me... I run of course but....

I come back a few minutes later, killing half of them and the others recalling "LAWL!"

tux88

Wanderer

Hybrid pvp, anyone who basically goes alchemy you know are wusses, the explode pots cooldown was lowered on this shard, and u can throw them with two handed weaps... highly retarted, and any moron could honestly do it, makes pvp a tad too imbalanced if you ask me

BigCountry

Wanderer

tux88;1601890 said:
Hybrid pvp, anyone who basically goes alchemy you know are wusses, the explode pots cooldown was lowered on this shard, and u can throw them with two handed weaps... highly retarted, and any moron could honestly do it, makes pvp a tad too imbalanced if you ask me

100% agree.